Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they require you to finance through them though right? Does Granger require that too?
Are you asking if free shipping is only offered if you finance through the dealer? That's my concern, but maybe that's not the case.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This move will cause Granger Ford to be a top dealer in the US. While other dealers are looking into a short term strategy of making a few bucks on a few Broncos, Granger is building a huge following with this strategy. Well done.
Yep. I have a local dealer offering the lifetime power train on new vehicles, but they won't commit to anything under MSRP or even honoring X-plan pricing. So, I do the math with Granger and it's a no brainer. Yeah, through Granger I don't get the lifetime power train warranty they offer, since I can't adhere to the maintenance at their facility, but the savings over the local dealer deal is significant.

They told me they doubt Granger can follow through on their promise. I do the calcs and I'm thinking it could be a savings of up to $3000. Heck, if my local dealer just committed to honoring X-plan, they'd make me really think hard about staying local, but they won't. All they'd do is basically eat the D&D fee in the calc.

At this point, unless something major changes in the Chicagoland landscape, I'm definitely driving/flying to Granger. These locals can shove it. They will get my service work, but they could've had so much more with referrals and volume. Not my problem.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me they doubt Granger can follow through on their promise. .
We will and they know it..

What we put in print/our website/forum/email or any communication we stand behind 100%

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously may send this thread to my dealer and see what they say. I'd switch to Granger, but I don't know if I could get the time off to drive all the way back to California

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"I seriously may send this thread to my dealer and see what they say. I'd switch to Granger, but I don't know if I could get the time off to drive all the way back to California"

If you decide to stay in California with your purchase may I suggest @EricAtKearnyMesaFord , he seems to be a straight shooter and on the forum taking questions..

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"I seriously may send this thread to my dealer and see what they say. I'd switch to Granger, but I don't know if I could get the time off to drive all the way back to California"

If you decide to stay in California with your purchase may I suggest @EricAtKearnyMesaFord , he seems to be a straight shooter and on the forum taking questions..
I really appreciate everything you are doing on this forum,and wish I could take advantage of the offers you have made available. Even referring to another worthy dealer. Thank you very much

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really appreciate everything you are doing on this forum,and wish I could take advantage of the offers you have made available. Even referring to another worthy dealer. Thank you very much
We are just here to help...the added business is a bonus.. (y)

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's right, those first 1000 mies should be babied. I won't drive over 75 during engine and tire break in and usually cruise control only on the highway; gotta watch my right foot! New cars used to come with oil that needed changing after the first 2000 miles or so. Hope Ford is using full synthetic in the 2.7. If not, going to change that out to some Castrol Edge rather quickly.
Honda products are just the opposite. They have a special break-in oil that is meant to be left in the engine as long as possible. The maintenance minder in my 4WD Pilot didn’t require changing the oil until 9,100 miles.....but I also did quite a bit of long distance freeway driving in that mileage. Normal changes are in the 6,000-7,000 mi range. I am now at 105,xxx miles with no oil use in between changes. Ford’s recommended break-in is rather simple.....Change speeds, don’t drive fast, and don’t pull trailers in the first 1,000 miles.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We will and they know it..

What we put in print/our website/forum/email or any communication we stand behind 100%
I know, we've discussed this dealer previously via email. I'm waiting for this dealer to contact me after B&P is released, then I'll let them know they can also buy one from you if they have a reservation! LMAO.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure what you are asking? Would you mind clarifying?
No problem. What I really appreciate is easy, no hassle, above board when I purchase. If Granger was close I'd purchase in a heartbeat. I probably won't go out of Columbus to purchase. If someone was to buy from your dealership and have it shipped to them (Columbus ohio), what needs to happen? I've dealt with dealers and most aren't a pleasure to deal with. I'm basically looking to buy a base Bronco, and finance what my cash and trade don't cover. Being in Ohio, I'd love to just be able to go to Detroit and buy msrp from factory, have them finance it, and call it a day. But that's not happening. So, you seem legit and honest and not looking to gouge a client. So yeah, if you shipped to Columbus I'd be interested in hearing more about it. I'm sure others would as well. Hopefully this makes sense, if not I can clarify further. Thanks!

Edit, could be its own thread, I don't want to take away from granger titled thread. I dunno if it matters, it's all info...

Last edited:

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Granger Ford - I apologize if this has been discussed before; I tend to get lost in the web of posts/threads on this forum, I think I need new glasses: What would the process be for remote buyers? Tentatively, Ford begins the Order process around October, would we call you to finalize the order then or December? Travel in December or when the chariot arrives? Just planning ahead, thx

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tentatively, Ford begins the Order process around October, would we call you to finalize the order then or December? Travel in December or when the chariot arrives? Just planning ahead, thx
Should have dealer pricing at or before B&P...

Yes we would be able to "finalize" the order... for price and options.

The actual Finalizing would be the actual order in December...

Travel when the Bronco is ready to be released from the Corral...ie we have it here at the dealership.

Hope this helps
Sponsored