Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the price on the Badlands 4-door tab is wrong. Looks like the 2-door price.
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I want, but I'm definitely not paying $61K for this. I was hoping to be at $55K. I guess that I may need to remove the high and lux packages, ugh!
Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet loadedBadlands.PNG

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on whether we will be able to add only the B&O Sound System to the High Package, or do we think that we need to upgrade all the way to Lux package to get that?

I'm guessing that you will have to go to the Lux package.

DTM2929

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LINK TO DOWNLOAD PLANNER SPREADSHEET:
Bronco6G 2021 Bronco Build & Price Planner - v2a North7 - Chrome_Pony.xlsx

While we are waiting for the official Bronco Build & Price website to go live I created a new Bronco6g forum members Build & Price Planner spreadsheet.

This Excel spreadsheet contains information gathered from other Bronco6g forum threads, it contains both unofficial and official Ford Bronco information. I've merged the Models, Trims, Packages, Options and Pricing together into one spreadsheet that can then be used along with your selections and estimates for package and options pricing. This will allow you to arrive at a target high/low MSRP price for your chosen Bronco.

v2 updates from Chrome_Pony
@Chrome_Pony has done a really nice job taking my original single tab spreadsheet and breaking it out so each Trim has its own tab. Chrome_Pony also then highlighted sections for easier reading. My original v1 tab is still included for when you want to filter on all models at the same time.
Chrome_Pony v2 update post

DISCLAIMER: Due to the inherent nature of leaked information, there will be discrepancies and conflicts between the information in this spreadsheet and officially published Ford information. If this bothers you, please do not use this spreadsheet, for the rest of you, when discrepancies and conflicts do arise, please validate the information against official Ford released information, such as that found on ford.com or the Bronco6g thread that has copies of the officially published Ford Bronco pdf files.
2021 Bronco Prices (2 Door, 4 Door) and Trims Comparison

NEVER USED A SPREADSHEET BEFORE? - Don't worry, you do not need to be an accountant or engineer to use a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet simply contains a collection of information organized in rows and columns. From this information you can "filter" it, meaning to only show the relevant information that is important to you. If you do not have Microsoft Excel on your computer you can upload the file for free to Google Sheets or download the Free LibreOffice, https://www.libreoffice.org/, or get one of the many apps for your Android or iPhone for spreadsheets. Mac users, the Excel file should import just fine for you.

Usage Guidelines:
v1 - Bronco Build & Price Planner - 8/3/2020, @North7
Bronco Build & Price Planner Usage Steps
Overview: This spreadsheet is setup to use filtering, whereby selecting information in each column, from left to right, to filter down to a single model, such as 4 door Badlands. Further, you can then filter to only show one of the Badlands Trim Codes, such as E5C-334A, which includes additional options like the Lux Package.​
Select by column, one at a time:
Model: Base, Badlands, etc.​
Doors: 2 door, 4 door​
Trim: for example, there are four Badlands 4 door trims​
Available: excluded, allowable, included features for Trim​
Features: Packages, Seats, Tops, etc.​
Description: item, feature, package, etc.​
my Selections: use this column to personalize, for example, put an x in the column to filter on.​
MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use.​
Based on the original work of @72roadster on this thread.​

Badlands Planner Example

Summary view of the Bronco Trim Levels
View attachment 23524

Download the spreadsheet by clicking on the attachment below.
Thank you for doing this!

Mel

Black Diamond
First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep TJ, 2017 Spider 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It drives me wild that the LED signature headlights are excluded on the Black Diamond. And it makes no sense that they'd be allowable on Big Bend but not BD. I'm praying that that's just a typo on Ford's end and that ultimately the fancy LEDs will be an option Black Diamond...has anyone hit up Ford on Twitter to ask about that yet?

Anyway, this is awesome...thanks for putting it together!
I believe each subsequent trim builds on the previous trims add ons. So the BD includes what is on the Base and Big Bend model.

Sponsored

marcrowd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco6G 2021 Bronco Build & Price Planner - v2a North7 - Chrome_Pony.xlsx

While we are waiting for the official Bronco Build & Price website to go live I created a new Bronco6g forum members Build & Price Planner spreadsheet.

This Excel spreadsheet contains information gathered from other Bronco6g forum threads, it contains both unofficial and official Ford Bronco information. I've merged the Models, Trims, Packages, Options and Pricing together into one spreadsheet that can then be used along with your selections and estimates for package and options pricing. This will allow you to arrive at a target high/low MSRP price for your chosen Bronco.

@Chrome_Pony has done a really nice job taking my original single tab spreadsheet and breaking it out so each Trim has its own tab. Chrome_Pony also then highlighted sections for easier reading. My original v1 tab is still included for when you want to filter on all models at the same time.

DISCLAIMER: Due to the inherent nature of leaked information, there will be discrepancies and conflicts between the information in this spreadsheet and officially published Ford information. If this bothers you, please do not use this spreadsheet, for the rest of you, when discrepancies and conflicts do arise, please validate the information against official Ford released information, such as that found on ford.com or the Bronco6g thread that has copies of the officially published Ford Bronco pdf files.

NEVER USED A SPREADSHEET BEFORE? - Don't worry, you do not need to be an accountant or engineer to use a spreadsheet. A spreadsheet simply contains a collection of information organized in rows and columns. From this information you can "filter" it, meaning to only show the relevant information that is important to you. If you do not have Microsoft Excel on your computer you can upload the file for free to Google Sheets or download the Free LibreOffice, https://www.libreoffice.org/, or get one of the many apps for your Android or iPhone for spreadsheets. Mac users, the Excel file should import just fine for you.

Usage Guidelines:
v1 - Bronco Build & Price Planner - 8/3/2020, @North7
Overview: This spreadsheet is setup to use filtering, whereby selecting information in each column, from left to right, to filter down to a single model, such as 4 door Badlands. Further, you can then filter to only show one of the Badlands Trim Codes, such as E5C-334A, which includes additional options like the Lux Package.​
my Selections: use this column to personalize, for example, put an x in the column to filter on.​
MSPR+DD: This is the MSRP with the Delivery & Destination fee included. The first dollar figure is for the lowest cost Trim for that Model. When you see a dollar figure with a + sign after it, this means the cost of that Model Trim still has to be added, however these costs have not been leaked yet so take your best estimate for your own personal use.​

Badlands Planner Example

View attachment 23524

Download the spreadsheet by clicking on the attachment below.
I need to know if they’re going to have a white modular top and have the seats that are in the 4-door in the commercial. I need my Bronco to look just like the Bronco in the release video. I can paint the top, but those seats are hard to duplicate. I can do the grill myself too.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like the price on the Badlands 4-door tab is wrong. Looks like the 2-door price.
Thank you for letting me know, I have fixed the spreadsheet and the new 2b version is now available on the download link in the first post. This only affected the Bandlands 4-door Trims E5D-333A & E5D-334A.

ItsAfram

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on whether we will be able to add only the B&O Sound System to the High Package, or do we think that we need to upgrade all the way to Lux package to get that?

I'm guessing that you will have to go to the Lux package.
I spoke with the dealer yesterday and he believes the B/O system will be a stand alone option. He was basing that off the bronco sports that he had placed orders for.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I want, but I'm definitely not paying $61K for this. I was hoping to be at $55K. I guess that I may need to remove the high and lux packages, ugh!
As I understood things, the Lux package includes all of the packages beneath it. So I would think that whatever the Lux package ends up being, it would include the items in the Mid and High packages. So the $3,000 price you have listed would include those packages and you could remove the Mid and High packages to bring the cost more in line to what you were thinking it would be.

I have not played around with the spreadsheet so I may be totally wrong, but the Ford has said that Lux package includes Mid and High packages, High Package includes Mid Package, etc.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bronco6G 2021 Bronco Build & Price Planner - v2b North7 - Chrome_Pony.xlsx

Usage Guidelines:

Badlands Planner Example

Download the spreadsheet by clicking on the attachment below.Bronco6G 2021 Bronco Build & Price Planner - v2b North7 - Chrome_Pony.xlsx
I got to thank you all for putting this together. This spreadsheet is pretty detailed.

Steve R.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so... whats
Cargo Management Rail System, Floor and Swing Gate
In the Sport, I think it's this folding table/modular rear area compartmenting thingy:

Ford Bronco Bronco6g Build & Price Planner Spreadsheet Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 12.47.49 PM

I saw it in one of the videos released late last week. Check it out here, about 4:45 into the video. Might be the same in the regular Bronco...?
Sponsored

Last edited: