Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Q. What are the dimensions of the cargo area for the 2-door and 4-door?
A. 2 door: roughly 2 ft deep x 4 ft wide x 3 ft tall. 4 door: roughly 2 ½ ft deep x 4 ft wide x 3 ft tall. The slide out tray seems to be 3” – 4” tall

Q. Can you clarify leg room between 2-door and 4-door Broncos? How do rear occupants enter/exit in 2-door models?
A. It appears to be the same. There will be more information before launch. You get in the back of the 2 door by sliding the front seat forward and reclining the seat forward. Similar to a Mustang. The mechanism seemed to be very similar, however these were preproduction units.
Something seems off here (though admittedly I'm not totally awake yet). Only 6 inches difference between 4 door and 2 door cargo areas? Looks a lot greater in photos.

Since the 4 door's total length is about 12 inches longer, and legroom is supposedly the same between the two, I would think virtually all of that difference is in the cargo area.
Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great job, and thank you for the insight! Lots of great answers.

Q. When will we see the Broncos in real photos with all the available colors?
A. No guarantee. There will be Bronco events and pictures of Broncos before order, but there is no guarantee that there will be one in every trim/color/configuration.
Begin disgruntlement.

Q. Will the 2-door have a removable rear seat?
A. It is not meant to be removed. It is possible to remove it but they are not meant to be quickly removed. Ford expects someone will come up with an aftermarket solution to have a flat load area with rear seats removed.
???

Q. Will there be interior material and exterior paint samples at dealers before ordering in December?
A. “I don’t think so”
Ouch x2.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, in the Youtube video just posted for the 4-door Outerbanks model they show the rear window being removed with just an easy push of a button. Pretty cool. You can see it here:

Very cool! I’m really liking some of these new features!

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, in the Youtube video just posted for the 4-door Outerbanks model they show the rear window being removed with just an easy push of a button. Pretty cool. You can see it here:

Interesting, I was expecting the entire panel to pop out like the Jeep one-touch top. Still cool though.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there any antimatter blue vehicles? I want blue but don’t really want to wait for VB. I am hoping the sunlight brings our antimatter blue

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info and pictures! This has helped me make my final decision on color. Velocity Blue it is! I know I'll have to wait a little longer but at least I can still order in December. I was not liking some of the Sport pics of Area 51 and after seeing the picture here, it's still not what I expected.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My eyes maybe playing tricks on me or it could be the camera angle but it looks like more than 30" of depth on the 4 door cargo space. In my Xterra I have 38" clearance at the base of the back seat and 30" at the top (seats angle back). This picture seems like more to me for some reason ?‍♂

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of cool stuff here to ponder. Now makes
Me wonder if I step down in trims to a lesser model and pick up more of the accessories.
Have to admit also the painted hard top looks much better than the “plastic carbonized grey”

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the cargo space between the 2 and 4 door is practically the same, that might just make me switch back to the 2 door.

What am I gaining besides doors and greater shoulder room for people in the back on the 4 door?
Longer wheel base and larger payment.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A. 2 door: roughly 2 ft deep x 4 ft wide x 3 ft tall. 4 door: roughly 2 ½ ft deep x 4 ft wide x 3 ft tall. The slide out tray seems to be 3” – 4” tall

Q. Can you clarify leg room between 2-door and 4-door Broncos? How do rear occupants enter/exit in 2-door models?
A. It appears to be the same. There will be more information before launch. You get in the back of the 2 door by sliding the front seat forward and reclining the seat forward. Similar to a Mustang. The mechanism seemed to be very similar, however these were preproduction units.

2021-Bronco-First-Ride-Along-Event-2.jpg
First off, HUGE THANKS to @atonge40 for getting us all of these answers. Must've been a great experience for you. On to my thoughts.

1. I find it hard to believe that the 4 door has only about 6" more of space behind the rear seats. Even in the photos I think it looks more like an extra 12"-18". But I could be wrong and I understand you didn't have a tape measure and even if you did I doubt they'd let you use it. Now if this minimal difference is true, it sure makes it more difficult to choose between a $4k mark-up to go to a 4 door that has minimal extra space.

2. I mostly expected the front seats to be similar to a Mustang in that they slide up and lean forward. It was just a dream that they'd be like some of the older FSB's where the seat flipped up. I was wondering if you thought that a decent size teenager/adult would be able to easily get into the back seat? Or is it more like trying to get into the rear of a Mustang? (obviously with more leg room once you are there).

Thanks again.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, HUGE THANKS to @atonge40 for getting us all of these answers. Must've been a great experience for you. On to my thoughts.

1. I find it hard to believe that the 4 door has only about 6" more of space behind the rear seats. Even in the photos I think it looks more like an extra 12"-18". But I could be wrong and I understand you didn't have a tape measure and even if you did I doubt they'd let you use it. Now if this minimal difference is true, it sure makes it more difficult to choose between a $4k mark-up to go to a 4 door that has minimal extra space.

2. I mostly expected the front seats to be similar to a Mustang in that they slide up and lean forward. It was just a dream that they'd be like some of the older FSB's where the seat flipped up. I was wondering if you thought that a decent size teenager/adult would be able to easily get into the back seat? Or is it more like trying to get into the rear of a Mustang? (obviously with more leg room once you are there).

Thanks again.
Yea I think it is 16" from my measurement!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2021-Bronco-First-Ride-Along-Event-2.jpg
2021-Bronco-First-Ride-Along-Event-5.jpg
OK CSI nerds from a few months back, work your magic.

If I had to guess, an oil jug or (more likely) antifreeze jug (shown in top pic) is what? About 8"-10" wide? Therefor possibly giving us between 16"-20" (estimated) behind the seats in the 2 door? Can maybe stretch it to 24"????

As for the 4 door pic, who has their best guess on the size of the rear window to the Bronco? It's shown sitting in the floor in 2nd pic with maybe 4"-6" of extra space on the floor.

I'll await the enginerds responses ?
Sponsored