Sponsored

Hoss 3.0 Upgrade for Wildtrak not available?

NmfB

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Hoss 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just asked my dealer if he could add the Hoss 3.0 on to my Wildtrak order and he told me he can't add it. I'm not scheduled for production nor do I have a VIN yet. Anybody else seen this or know how it can get added???

I figured I'd throw another constraint on my order and let the anticipation continue to build...
Sponsored

kbutler1

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think they need to wait until 3/9 to add, there is a long thread about it somewhere on here

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They can't until, I think March 9th. It doesn't show in their system until then

Last edited:
OP
OP
NmfB

NmfB

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Hoss 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just asked my dealer if he could add the Hoss 3.0 on to my Wildtrak order and he told me he can't add it. I'm not scheduled for production nor do I have a VIN yet. Anybody else seen this or know how it can get added???

I figured I'd throw another constraint on my order and let the anticipation continue to build...
So I tried to add the HOSS 3.0 option to my 2022MY order and my dealer is saying that they have to put my order on hold since the HOSS option is not available to be added until 3/9! The banks close on 3/7. So I’m not sure what’s going on?! What a mess! I was told I’m being put on hold and they will add the package on 3/9 but I’m worried since no changes can be made after 3/7! Has anyone experienced this?

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you can add it after the banks are closed?
I want to say yes, only for reservation holders that have converted their reservation into orders. Don't hold me to this, there is a lot of info jumping around. Sometimes it's best to just reach out to your dealer.

My dealer put my order on hold and will be adding the HOSS 3.0 to my WT on March 9, sounds like I will lose the modular bumper since the HOSS package comes with the powder coated steel bumper.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to say yes, only for reservation holders that have converted their reservation into orders. Don't hold me to this, there is a lot of info jumping around. Sometimes it's best to just reach out to your dealer.

My dealer put my order on hold and will be adding the HOSS 3.0 to my WT on March 9, sounds like I will lose the modular bumper since the HOSS package comes with the powder coated steel bumper.
Oh so your dealer put your order on hold to? You can still get the modular bumper with the HOSS package per my dealer

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh so your dealer put your order on hold to? You can still get the modular bumper with the HOSS package per my dealer
I will have to check on the bumper again, either way, I have my eye on the aftermarket, so I might just take the factory WT bumper and wait to find something i just can't live without :)

Sponsored

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called my dealer on 2/28 about adding it, he got back to me on 3/2 saying it was "too early." Don't know what that means but I'll be bugging them on the 8th or 9th again.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called my dealer on 2/28 about adding it, he got back to me on 3/2 saying it was "too early." Don't know what that means but I'll be bugging them on the 8th or 9th again.
Well I called them today and they'd never heard of it. Anyone have any better luck with their dealers?
Sponsored