Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2D badlands and my friends met up with a local 4x4 club in the Bay Area at the end of February. I have taken my vehicle on a number of forest roads as a shake down for myself and the vehicle. This was a solid step up from that to gain a lot of confidence in the bronco and my ability’s as a driver.

It was a cold drive Saturday morning as we made our way from Fremont to the in n out parking lot in Gilroy. I took the roof rack and top off for the ride so it was pretty chilly but not bad with the mesh bimini top. Gloves, beanie, jacket, and seat warmers on medium and we were fine.

I didn’t change any drive modes and left it in normal the entire day. Activating what I needed to using the dash buttons made every obstacle look easy. My buddy’s ranger did amazing the entire day but had some steering and shock issues and is being fixed now.

Here is a video from the day.

31B30C33-80D7-4B97-BDF1-D8940C584918.png

8E422088-F1AF-4BF7-A468-BC12BF917E5E.jpeg
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you check out the upper quarry at all? There’s some fun stuff up there too.

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you check out the upper quarry at all? There’s some fun stuff up there too.
Is that the hudner ranch side? We stayed in the upper ranch portion of the park. It was my first time so a lot of exploring.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that the hudner ranch side? We stayed in the upper ranch portion of the park. It was my first time so a lot of exploring.
No, it’s sort of on the other side of the jeep park, up the hill and then to the right. It’s not very big.

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it’s sort of on the other side of the jeep park, up the hill and then to the right. It’s not very big.
I think I know where you are talking about. The end of the video I posted was in a quary like area.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just in Milpitas for work a few weeks ago. Looking at all the hills I really wished I could of explored the area.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I forgot my Insta account info like 10 years ago.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best white wheels I’ve seen on the new Broncos. Good looking Bronco.

Do you have the regular headlights on your Badlands or are they signature headlights? I ask because in the tunnel they look like they have the amber horizontal light.

Last edited:

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love those wheels. I am definitely putting a set on my Badlands.

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best white wheels I’ve seen on the new Broncos. Good looking Bronco.

Do you have the regular headlights on your Badlands or are they signature headlights? I ask because in the tunnel they look like they have the amber horizontal light.
They are the signature headlights but I have it modified with forscan to be amber DRL

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 2D badlands and my friends met up with a local 4x4 club in the Bay Area at the end of February. I have taken my vehicle on a number of forest roads as a shake down for myself and the vehicle. This was a solid step up from that to gain a lot of confidence in the bronco and my ability’s as a driver.

It was a cold drive Saturday morning as we made our way from Fremont to the in n out parking lot in Gilroy. I took the roof rack and top off for the ride so it was pretty chilly but not bad with the mesh bimini top. Gloves, beanie, jacket, and seat warmers on medium and we were fine.

I didn’t change any drive modes and left it in normal the entire day. Activating what I needed to using the dash buttons made every obstacle look easy. My buddy’s ranger did amazing the entire day but had some steering and shock issues and is being fixed now.

Ford Bronco Hollister Hills, CA February 2022 Off-Road Shakedown Trip in 2-Door Badlands 8E422088-F1AF-4BF7-A468-BC12BF917E5E

Ford Bronco Hollister Hills, CA February 2022 Off-Road Shakedown Trip in 2-Door Badlands 8E422088-F1AF-4BF7-A468-BC12BF917E5E
I was going to ask if you brought home any trail tats, but then i noticed this. Is that custom?
Ford Bronco Hollister Hills, CA February 2022 Off-Road Shakedown Trip in 2-Door Badlands 1646575338381

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to ask if you brought home any trail tats, but then i noticed this. Is that custom?
Ford Bronco Hollister Hills, CA February 2022 Off-Road Shakedown Trip in 2-Door Badlands 1646575338381
Yes and they work very very well

schaf518

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base

Nice music selection........not
Sponsored