Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I missed it, but it doesn't seem anyone is talking about the cu. ft. behind the first row. Not sure how the leg room can be similar from 2-door to 4-door, with the difference in cu. ft. being twice that of behind the second row numbers.

1597329965255.png
If I had to guess judging by what we’ve seen so far. The 2DR rear seats are in between the wheel wells and I’m guessing they sit higher than the 4DR as the axle is right under them. The 4DR rear seats are in front of the wheel wells and sit likely lower than the 2DR.

This is why the cubic volume of the 2DR is smaller since you have to factor the wheel wells and reduced height. And this allows the leg room to remain the same in the 2DR and 4DR. I think this also applies to the cargo area; while the 4DR’s is supposedly only about 6” deeper when you factor in the height that’s where you see the increase in cubic area.
Sponsored

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if I'm reading all of this correctly there really is no need to get Sasquatch on Badlands model if you just add your own wheels and 35 inch tires (which I think many will). All the other features are basically built into the Badlands options (lockers and such) so what is the point of getting Sasquatch package with Badlands? What am I missing? Also, if I get a quality suspension lift aftermarket to add 37s (hell, I'd like to go 38s) there really is no need for Sasquatch? Thoughts?

Last edited:

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I'm reading all of this correctly there really is no need to get Sasquatch on Badlands model if you just add your own wheels and 35 inch tires (which I think many will). All the other features are basically built into the Badlands options (lockers and such) so what is the point of getting Sasquatch package with Badlands? What am I missing? Also, if I get a quality suspension lift aftermarket to add 37s there really is no need for Sasquatch? Thoughts?
dont forget the fender flares

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I'm reading all of this correctly there really is no need to get Sasquatch on Badlands model if you just add your own wheels and 35 inch tires (which I think many will). All the other features are basically built into the Badlands options (lockers and such) so what is the point of getting Sasquatch package with Badlands? What am I missing? Also, if I get a quality suspension lift aftermarket to add 37s there really is no need for Sasquatch? Thoughts?
If you're running an automatic the Sasquatch package will give you the 4.7 final drive ratio. Otherwise you'll have the 4.46.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. Order/reservation. The current order will remain the order as best as possible.
Suppose it starts the day your dealer contacts you, how many reservations that dealer has, our trim level, to how many accessories you order, dealer PPF...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of people think it looks and sounds cool and will want to finance the 35s. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd rather pay for better suspension through aftermarket, keep the MT, and pick my own tires. Not everyone wants the hassle of doing it yourself or paying for the extra stuff to go with the cost of a new vehicle.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the four piece option, which looks like T tops (old school) for the driver and passenger, but the 6 piece I'm assuming would be the same style (t-top) as the front section, but for the center piece of the 4 door?

Inkedroof-multi-part1_LI.jpg
Front row driver (1), front row passenger (2), second row (3), cargo area rear (4), cargo window driver (5), cargo window passenger (6)

Sponsored

marcrowd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s unfortunate they won’t commit to a white top option.
They did such a great design basing it off the 1st generation bronco.

I would hate for them to screw that up by not offering a white hard top.

I guess I can always have it painted. But come on ford, do the right thing here.
YES! THANK YOU! And I’d like the seats that were in that truck too lol

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Front row driver (1), front row passenger (2), second row (3), cargo area rear (4), cargo window driver (5), cargo window passenger (6)
I'll probably just be ordering the 4 piece modular top. those windows are small and i don't care to be messing around with them

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is interesting as well, but if its legit, it would be aftermarket i'm sure

ford-bronco-4-door-outer-banks-fishing-guide-102-1597270062.jpg
Modular hard top is a factory option that looks to just swap the cargo portion of the hard top with one that has the pop out windows. Would be challenging after market as you would need to replace the rear shell.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the cargo space between the 2 and 4 door is practically the same, that might just make me switch back to the 2 door.

What am I gaining besides doors and greater shoulder room for people in the back on the 4 door?
Dont forget the factory soft top, I wouldn't mind a 4 door, but the extra charge for a hard top bothers me. I hope it's an inexpensive upgrade.
Sponsored