First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very Nice - Thanks!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page

[EDIT]:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Canadian is good. I am one.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Canadian is good. I am one.
I'm a close brother (being in Minnesota and all haha). I would love to help out with your guy's orders if I can.

If you want to, you can DM me your order and vin so I have a Canadian order to code with.

Are you able to see the top status at all? What website do you use to currently track your order?

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a close brother (being in Minnesota and all haha). I would love to help out with your guy's orders if I can.

If you want to, you can DM me your order and vin so I have a Canadian order to code with.

Are you able to see the top status at all? What website do you use to currently track your order?
Hi neighbourโ€ฆ.the top says โ€œstatus unknownโ€. I was able to track last week on the Ford site because when I put the info in a link to Canada came up. This disappeared the next day. i can see my window sticker though. I got this a few weeks ago on one of the trackers.
My Bronco is listed under my dealer, SG Wells, Ingleside, Ontario, Canada. That complicates things.
order B000, 1FMEE5BP2NLA85178. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING MORE I AM WILLING TO HELP..
I spoke to a lady in Mississippi last week and she said โ€œlatest May14-May20โ€ or some such. I wanted it by the date of my birthday May 2.

bronco2322

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ordertrack.app

Current Features:
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

[EDIT]:

Wow thanks does that save our information at all?

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AndIAreSo, you are now my official good luck charm. Unless Ford pulls the rug out again, my Bronco is shipped!

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're welcome.

TL;DR: yes. Some data is temporarily cached for a period of 1 hour (then it all disappears) until you search again.

Long story:

Basically instead of Ford seeing x number of people looking at the order page, they will see one person (ie: my server) fetching orders. This can get suspicious if thousands of requests are coming from just one place and tend to get banned (think of bots spamming Target.com for PS5 orders).

I'll add a more detailed disclaimer on the home page that outlines exactly what is cached and why, but I do not permanently store anything.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello, my check lists it as Convoy, but its 100% rail as its going to ATL and says so on the sticker...any reason why?

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, my check lists it as Convoy, but its 100% rail as its going to ATL and says so on the sticker...any reason why?
Same for me here in Atlanta. Either way, thank you so much for making this!

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks great! My status/build date is only through the reservation back door link rn so itโ€™s invalid rn through your app, but can wait to use it

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically instead of Ford seeing x number of people looking at the order page, they will see one person (ie: my server) fetching orders. This can get suspicious if thousands of requests are coming from just one place and tend to get banned (think of bots spamming Target.com for PS5 orders).
A8D27227-D0B6-4494-BB5E-E357BDCE7009.png

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks great! My status/build date is only through the reservation back door link rn so itโ€™s invalid rn through your app, but can wait to use it
Do you mind sharing where I can find that? I could potentially add that information to the app. I didn't know there was a reservation system to look at.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The way the app determines what type of transportation the vehicle uses, it checks to see if there is an order for your VIN to be shipped by truck. From what I understand, Ford orders a shipment to move vehicles off the plant lot to the rail yard. So that's why it shows like that. I'm working on a way to better display that information.
Sponsored