First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could someone confirm the order process for me, please? So I put my reservation down, then start paying when the vehicle arrives? I'm asking because I get my salary bonus at the end of the year so it'd make sense to start now, right?
You reserve and pay the reserve cost. Then you wait (not pay anything) until delivery before actually purchasing.
Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to be placing my order within the next week or two (my neighbor said he could get me an X-plan as he had been the head of the Ford Motorsports division years ago - went to Bob Glidden's daughters wedding).
Here's the options that I'm thinking:
Black Diamond
Storage Bags
2.7L Engine
Mid Package
Sasquatch Package
Towing Capability Package

I am not concerned with timing. If I have to wait a year or a year and a half, I'm fine with that.

My question would be, should I forgo the hardtop? I would really like a hardtop and it's much cheaper to add a soft top after the fact than a hardtop. I had a Jeep Wrangler years ago and had a hardtop for the winter and put the soft top on for the summer.

TY!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going to be placing my order within the next week or two (my neighbor said he could get me an X-plan as he had been the head of the Ford Motorsports division years ago - went to Bob Glidden's daughters wedding).
Here's the options that I'm thinking:
Black Diamond
Storage Bags
2.7L Engine
Mid Package
Sasquatch Package
Towing Capability Package

I am not concerned with timing. If I have to wait a year or a year and a half, I'm fine with that.

My question would be, should I forgo the hardtop? I would really like a hardtop and it's much cheaper to add a soft top after the fact than a hardtop. I had a Jeep Wrangler years ago and had a hardtop for the winter and put the soft top on for the summer.

TY!
A far as I know new orders for this year have closed. Also even if you are X-Plan eligible, the Bronco doesn't qualify. Some dealers early on said they would honor it. But doubt it would happen on a new order.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A far as I know new orders for this year have closed. Also even if you are X-Plan eligible, the Bronco doesn't qualify. Some dealers early on said they would honor it. But doubt it would happen on a new order.
Yes, I know 2022 orders have closed. I'm not concerned about that. I actually want my Bronco delivered in 2023.
I know I can get the X-plan through him. After he retired from Ford, he ran five dealerships for another 15 years.

My question was, should I just go for the hard top or not since timing isn't a concern of mine?
What is the latest news on hard top production and quality?

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I know 2022 orders have closed. I'm not concerned about that. I actually want my Bronco delivered in 2023.
I know I can get the X-plan through him. After he retired from Ford, he ran five dealerships for another 15 years.

My question was, should I just go for the hard top or not since timing isn't a concern of mine?
What is the latest news on hard top production and quality?
I guess I'm confused on how, you are going to place an order in the next week or two if Ford is not currently accepting new orders. Until probably October. That is most likely the earliest you can order a '23.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess I'm confused on how, you are going to place an order in the next week or two if Ford is not currently accepting new orders. Until probably October. That is most likely the earliest you can order a '23.
Got it! Thanks for the input.
Also to follow-up - no X-Plan is available.

Anyone have a suggestion for a Ford dealership in the Eastern part of the state? I'm located near Downingtown/Exton area, about 1 hour Northwest of Philly.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spoke with Tom Snyder, Sales Manager, at Koons Ford of Baltimore in Maryland and they're asking MSRP and will accept any eligible plans Ford offers on the Bronco.

https://www.koonsfordbaltimore.com/

With that said this does not mean all the other Koons Ford locations will follow the same business model as each GM has a different strategy.
This is absolutely true, I am the number one bronco salesman here and I assure you we are better than most!! Call and ask for me Erik Diaz

broncozaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan GT-R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phil Long of Colorado Springs, CO, does have ADM. They just called and wanted to jack me $20K on an order I have placed in February of 2021. They also converted my reservation to an order without notifying me, or having me sign anything.

markupsorg

First Name
markups
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im not sure how updated that 1st page master list is? We have a single location (I dont get paid or advertise) that were trying to organize across multiple platforms (reddit, forums, facebook groups, etc) all of the markup data on these current broncos. feel free to post your markup encounters at:

www.markups.org

Mods if this isnt allowed i apologize, feel free to delete.

Sponsored

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't see the main list any more, but I'd like to add my dealership to the pile.
Southgate Ford
Southgate, MI
VERY high allocation, as a ton of Ford employees work/ live in the area.
No ADM, can't do X-plan or the $1000 "custom order" discount, but my salesman said he'd try to push all the rebates/discounts that he can when it comes time to sign. Last 2 cars I bought from them, they did the add-on sales pitch in the finance office (extended warranty, clear coat polish, wheel/tire protection, etc). I only had to say "no thank you" once, no pressure otherwise. No sneaky dealership charges like nitrogen in the tires or "document fees".
They have a few stock units, all listed at MSRP. Usually get 2-3 more in per month (almost all A51 Big Bends).
This is my 3rd purchase from this salesman, but he's never made me pay a deposit for an order. "If it's a hot enough product and you change your mind, I can just put it on the lot and it'll sell. It's yours until you say otherwise, though."
My salesman (Ken Garvin) knows that I can look up every single detail about the order from my end, but still calls me every couple of weeks to make sure I know it's still a "ghost in the system". He's super busy, but always makes you feel like you're his only customer.

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mullinax is listed here multiple times with no ADM but they quoted me an addition 5k. Only dealer in the Orlando area that did.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Please add Red Mccombs Ford West
San Antonio, Tx.

If you can take off Jordan Ford San Antonio, Tx.
They were going to add ADM to a reservation order, new GM. Different way of doing business.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is absolutely true, I am the number one bronco salesman here and I assure you we are better than most!! Call and ask for me Erik Diaz
I was just on the Koons/Baltimore site and they are not MSRP. Everything is marked up and you can't even see the window sticker. What am I missing?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just on the Koons/Baltimore site and they are not MSRP. Everything is marked up and you can't even see the window sticker. What am I missing?
Is the MSRP only on custom orders? That must be the missing link.
Sponsored