Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer has had trouble logging into the system all day. Says we have until the 28th. (I don’t intend to wait that long.)
Order Summary approved this morning!

This includes an email exchange (and prior text) with agreed to specific pricing (at MSRP / no ADM), fees, taxes and tags less deposit for a bottom line due.

Now I'm looking for the order updated / confirmed email.

I did also get the email from Ford at 4:30 saying it is time to order the Raptor:
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor order bank is OPEN! Untitled XX

@onthelookout it does say order by the 28th, so in this case the dealer did have it correct.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s a line of BS…. I’d try firmly and politely negotiate with them. Have them identify what value they are adding for you a customer who’s been waiting for over a year…

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would love to hear from people which dealers didnt charge them ADM. Good to know for the future when Raptors/Broncos are more available.
Positively not going to happen with dealer allocations…. They’re still charging ADM on Raptor trucks…

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

UPDATE: Just finished a call with Ford. I spoke to two different agents. Both told me the same. They said Ford has no control over dealer markups. They said they would let me register a complaint but unfortunately that won’t likely change things. The dealer is free to markup the vehicle to whatever price they like. (In my case an additional $20k) When I asked about transferring my reservation/order to another dealer they said transfers are now frozen on the raptor.

Can anyone that knows or understands more about how these things work offer me some advice? I want to fight this thing because it just isn’t right. I’ve had a reservation since day 1.
Not sure how Ford keeps saying they can’t stop a dealer from ADM. It’s absolutely false. They can keep dealers from charging over MSRP, they’ve said as much about existing Bronco reservation orders. Whether Ford chooses to, or actually enforces anything, is the real question. Why punish the lucky few reservations who’ve already waited over a year? What is the dealer doing other than a straight money grab? Dealer allocations are completely different.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just place my order, send me the finalized order form and the priority code says 10. any significance?

Sponsored

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just place my order, send me the finalized order form and the priority code says 10. any significance?
Any priority code under 19 is good. 19 - 99 means it is on some type of hold.

Deleted member 35121

LOL, So did I...but received my Order Confirmation email this morning after dealer made final entries...the intern sending these emails was a little slow!
Ditto here: Order summary email this morning from Sales Mgr but no confirmation email or update on my Ford account...

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it is actually any code under 20 is good. Code 19 isn’t a hold. 20-99 would be a hold. Right?
yes 19 code is OK, 99 puts the order on hold

Sponsored

Kazou

Raptor
First Name
Kazou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Should I go with black and blue interior for the raptor. I wanted to get the green but it won't go with the blue interior. Any thoughts?

BroncoMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We placed our order today and were told by the dealership that we get to pay an extra $25,000 for "market VALUE adjustment". We placed our reservation the very 1st day, waited a very long time and now the dealership wants to get extra money just because. This goes against What Jim Farley said he was not going to allow. Does anyone have the contact information for Jim Farley or any other Ford executives?
OR it might be better to get the General Sales Manager over the Woodland Hills, CA region of the United States and start there and then work my way up.
Hoping that Bronco6G people can help me out.

Last edited: