First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you look at numbers, Feb production was down by about 5,000 . Those 5,000 were already scheduled so it pushed 5,000 Feb or Mar builds into April. Additionally 1,000’s we’re added not completed to ice mountain updating many members tracker ETA to May. So assuming they build the 5,000 and maybe complete 2,000 on ice mountain that would be a total of 7,000 with VINs for April that needed built or completed. I think that is why we didn’t see as many NEW Vins and build weeks assigned last go round. If they can produce around 13,000 a month the would have only been able to schedule 1,200 new Vins for each week last scheduling. If this theory holds up if could mean many come off ice mountain. Otherwise, why wouldn’t we have seen a much larger percentage of members last go round when they were scheduling’5 weeks’.
I choose to believe this because I have no other option 🤣
Sponsored

Matt13

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m confused. I got a VIN assigned in March 4th. Changed to a 4 door on March 2nd and was given a build week of 04/25/2022 this week by my dealer. If they aren’t scheduling how’d I get a build week? I don’t think my dealer is lying as they have been awesome this whole process and many of us have orders with them.
curiously, when did you put your order in?

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Scheduling means the computer is assigning a build week to those that have not been given a build week. Right now they have all they can build scheduled through the first week of May. They most likely will not schedule new builds again until the first week of April as they have been doing scheduling in larger batches. They are PRODUCING new Bronco’s every week based on the schedule. Could you please temper your language here.
Thanks for info- otherwise it Could easily be interpreted as no production. Frustration levels are high as we wait for a build date. No longer e-mails from Ford. I found this out by chance talking to dealer who was going to call me. But I get one from Ford that it moved out. No longer display build date on order tracker. One week there now no longer displayed. I don’t want to keep bothering my dealer- I LEARNED TO BE PATIENT - Not. No info on tracker that window sticker is assigned when frame and body come together. I can only thank this this forum for helping get though this.

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it may also be due to the recent close of ordering. They probably got a lot of early reservations / orders that dealers sat on playing preference to favored customers etc. I have a day 1 reservation and was in pretty early with a heavily commodity restrained order, I updated it for 22 and only got the actual "Order been submitted" email last week. So they probably have a shit ton of new data to sort through for scheduling.

On a side note, I am also exploring the laws to see if there was any contract violations by my dealer for sitting on my order that way. I made the order, I put a down payment. They should enter them when they get them

427Comet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super duty, 65 comet cyclone
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m confused. I got a VIN assigned in March 4th. Changed to a 4 door on March 2nd and was given a build week of 04/25/2022 this week by my dealer. If they aren’t scheduling how’d I get a build week? I don’t think my dealer is lying as they have been awesome this whole process and many of us have orders with them.
Your build is for April, I think we are referring to march

Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it may also be due to the recent close of ordering. They probably got a lot of early reservations / orders that dealers sat on playing preference to favored customers etc. I have a day 1 reservation and was in pretty early with a heavily commodity restrained order, I updated it for 22 and only got the actual "Order been submitted" email last week. So they probably have a shit ton of new data to sort through for scheduling.

On a side note, I am also exploring the laws to see if there was any contract violations by my dealer for sitting on my order that way. I made the order, I put a down payment. They should enter them when they get them
If nothing else, that is a dealerships Red Flag. I'd consider trying to find out more. If they game the system with orders, it wouldn't surprise me if they give you a huge surprise ADM too.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is for SCHEDULING not for PRODUCTION. If your Bronco has been SCHEDULED for PRODUCTION this week then it is getting built. This DOES NOT affect you in any way if you have a build date for this particular week.

This question has been asked and answered countless times over the last several months...
It would be helpful if @Administrator would post some copy/paste message to this effect on these weekly threads. Would save the same question being asked by new members over and over again..

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1 March through 5 March was actually February, that's why.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It would be helpful if @Administrator would post some copy/paste message to this effect on these weekly threads. Would save the same question being asked by new members over and over again..
Good idea. Done and will do going forward.

Sponsored

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully a lot of us are celebrating on April Fools day!

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/16 reservation, and getting the sinking feeling I'm getting bumped to MY23. While I see a few Broncos out here in LA most are 4 door soft tops. Are they still making the 2 door?

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
curiously, when did you put your order in?
I was a 7/15/20 res (at 3am so really 14th) and originally ordered my 2 door on 01/13/21. Switched to 4 door and dropped the tow package on 03/02/22 and got a VIN 2 days later and a build week of 04/25/2022

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, it won't. People will still ask the same questions over, and over, and over, and over....and they will be explained over, and over, and over...and then they will question what they have been told over, and over, and over...

nkyhunter

Wildtrak
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how long does it take to build ? on the pizza tracker mine has been in production for 3 days so now im wondering if this tracker isn t working, cause the tracker app says cant find vech. with vin
Sponsored