Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Squatch is going to give you 4.7 from 4.46, wouldn't that make the speedometer readings become incorrect. I am guessing they are going to correct the speedometer too if you choose the Squatch package?
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Preproduction. I should have just said unknown. Making me second guess myself since I wasn't able to take pictures of that specific interior. I'll reach out for clarification.
And what happened to the roll bar soeakers

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would bet the side glass doesn't come out on the 2 door . That’s a big piece of glass.
You could store them or lay flat in the back

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Squatch is going to give you 4.7 from 4.46, wouldn't that make the speedometer readings become incorrect. I am guessing they are going to correct the speedometer too if you choose the Squatch package?
Yes final drive ratios and tire circumference are calibrate-able parameters within the PCM/BCM.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would bet the side glass doesn't come out on the 2 door . That’s a big piece of glass.
This is something that I hope we get clarification on soon. I like the idea of the 2 door modular top IF the rear windows are removable. I’m not sure about it, if they are not.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most likely just taller bump stops to limit upward travel.
Wish they were a little more forthcoming with details though as that is somewhat important for someone deciding between the two models.
The first thing I thought were taller bump-stops. I will have to some re-engineering.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to think the same. You can see the removable glass on the 4 door has about 2 inches of black plastic for the button release. I don't see that piece on the 2 door with the gloss painted hard top.
4 door:
Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 1597411387428

2 door (Best zoom I could find):
Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 1597411458628

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would be more concerned about the stock axles holding up to a 37" tire ;). If you get a look at the rear axle on that orange 2 door running 37's you can see it's been trussed & does not look like a 44 to me.

Have to wonder if the stock axles are up to the task of 37's let alone 38's reliably on the trail.
I am with you and wheelers know 44s are only good to 35s; high pinion 60s will work up to 40ish.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, but has the 2" lift been confirmed or is it mere speculation? I have not seen anything concrete on this. Do you have a link?
Ive only heard about it on here after the photo with the 3 ford ppl were standing around the Cyber 2-door.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been there and done that. When the 2006 Dodge Ram was coming out I had my wife go sit in and check out the F-150, Chevy, and outgoing Ram. She said the F-150 and Ram felt good and had enough space.

So, while forward deployed to Iraq I bought the Ram straight from the factory (awesome discount for my situation) and it delivered in late 2005 as one of the initial deliveries when I got home.

The first time I saw it was when I picked it up and drove off the lot. I’m still driving my Ram today.

Research, research, research and a leap of faith is the only way to do it, if you can’t see or drive it. It’s a tough call to make, and I recommend that you’re honest with yourself, your risk tolerance, and the willingness and financial freedom to get out of the deal if it isn’t right for you.
Thats awesome! Thank you for your service!

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah it would be tricky. Would be cool if they could at least vent open on one end

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How bad could a test drive go that you would refuse to purchase after a 15 minute test drive waiting so long and with so many cool features about it? We know the power will be fine and handling will be good with the IFS, you going to refuse it because it oversteers on the highway on-ramp? I bought my last BMW sight unseen from the other side of the country, it was a used car, now thats risky.
Because I may not like it $50,000 worth?

I was absolutely going to buy a C7 Z06 about a year ago. Knew everything I could about it and had it down to the exact options I wanted. Drove one. Nope. Do not want. Amazing car. Just didn't click with me.

I love driving the Tacoma, even though objectively...It has a horrible seating position and no interior room...I should not want one.

4Runner. LOVE driving those. They're not known for being a driver's SUV...But there I am. Loving being behind the wheel of them.

That's why I won't buy until I drive one.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So question I have and I do not believe this has been brought up yet in this forum. The BD and BL come with the HD modular bumpers and the steel rear bumpers. I know that is says for the other models that the HD modular comes with the sasquatch package, now does that mean they keep the plastic bumpers for the rear on the other models? Also the rear bumper on the BL in the photos looks to be the exact same on the OBX. I know it is preproduction, but just curious if maybe it was a steel bumper that looks the same? No sure if @atonge40 knocked on them to see the material or not.
Sponsored