Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My order was converted Thursday told the dealer to send me a WBDO update on Monday since the Ford updates are slow and I have no visibility. I am set at MSRP. My original order was gonna be Invoice.

jroy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am a GT holder, my dealer sent me an order summary yesterday, but i havent received the confirmation email for Ford yet.
My dealer says the raptor GT order is in and correct but I still havenā€™t received an email and my status still shows a badlands. Anyone else figured this out yet??

Sponsored

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I donā€™t think any Golden Ticket holdersā€™ Ford accounts have been updated, I think itā€™s an issue on Fordā€™s side.
I talked to my dealer today also. Orders been in since Thursday, no change in my account. Still showing the Badlands. I guess we'll see if Ford updates it over the next couple of days. I figures it was working since everyone keeps posting their pics. Maybe they're fresh order? Weird.

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m still waiting for my Ford account to update as well. I donā€™t want to be a pain to my dealer but also donā€™t want something to not go through.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I donā€™t think any Golden Ticket holdersā€™ Ford accounts have been updated, I think itā€™s an issue on Fordā€™s side.
About 12 hours after I put in my golden ticket Raptor order, I got an email from Ford saying my order was updated. My Ford account showed the Raptor at that time, and the correct color.

Sponsored

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same here. Iā€™m calling ford Monday
I'm in the same situation. Dealer is going to check in with Ford on Monday as to what is going on.

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got an email from Ford saying "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" then checked my ford account and it showed a Raptor. This is a golden ticket order.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got an email from Ford saying "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated" then checked my ford account and it showed a Raptor. This is a golden ticket order.
I ordered mine with the dealer on Friday and asked them to change the priority code to 10. The sheet they emailed me had 99 at first. I logged into FordPass and it shows a picture of my Raptor with no details (mobile app) but I have not received anything from Ford. Fingers crossed all is good.

9DD97DBC-0466-4313-9955-ED243F59AD68.jpeg

D-Pan14

Raptor
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I sent my build in yesterday to the dealership nothing yet
Same here. I ordered on 3/10 and they confirmed it with me. I have yet to see anything from Ford yet saying that it is confirmed. After all that we have been through with these I want that email from Ford confirming it. I just got off the phone with them and they were able to look up the sales and order code from the dealer and said it was in "process". Have you seen a confirmation on your order yet?

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same here. I ordered on 3/10 and they confirmed it with me. I have yet to see anything from Ford yet saying that it is confirmed. After all that we have been through with these I want that email from Ford confirming it. I just got off the phone with them and they were able to look up the sales and order code from the dealer and said it was in "process". Have you seen a confirmation on your order yet?
Exact same for me. Got the order preview email from dealer, but nothing from Ford. Ford website still shows my older Bronco reservation.
Called Ford with the sales and order code and they could see my order was converted and in process. There were no holds for chip shortages or anything else. She couldnā€™t confirm the make / model on her end but said the order was in and would match what my dealer sent me.

At this point Iā€™ll give it another few days before reaching out to my dealer.
Sponsored