Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do like the no flare look, but the paint would absolutely get destroyed. I'll wait until the aftermarket provides some widebody fenders to rock no flares.
Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm with you on this one. Maybe leaving them on will wind up being the new "uncut" version. ;)
Agreed. Cant believe I feel like the minority that I love the black flares. Needed on this. Especially to help with that contrast of a body color and black roof.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great pictures ?everyone has their idea of what looks good thats awesome ,for safteys sake i think the flares are a good idea . I will be taking mine off real quick looks like a real bronco without them.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Slick! I'd keep the flares on myself, but the removal looks super easy, and the Bronco looks pretty clean without them, as opposed to unfinished looking. Options are good.

Sponsored

lni

Badlands
First Name
Lni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2Dr Badsquatch, Porsche GT4, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aside from the grill, removing the flares makes it look even more like an International Scout throwback to me. Not a bad look...

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They’re required because most states that have safety inspections require the wheel/tire to not exceed the fender/flare either at all, or not by a certain amount. Im the exact opposite and think 3 inches of exposed tire looks ridiculous. Especially when they’re shooting rocks at everyone’s windshield behind them.
That's why I love freedom loving Missouri. No rules as far as stance or poke. As long as your vehicle fits in your lane, you're good to go. We do have tint laws though, which to me makes more sense because of visibility. And what I've always told people who have rocks tossed through their windshield is, "I guess you'll stop tailgating then, won't you?" If you're so close that I can't see your headlights behind me, that's when I start wishing a rock flies out of my truck tires. Nature's natural law enforcement lol.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

side note. I'm a man of great vision. By next year there will be 38 aftermarket flairs and 4 in neon colors. So don't you cats worry. ?
Yep, and glow-in-the-dark with LEDs inside to light up the wheel wells :ROFLMAO:

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im deep in the land if widebody trucks and brodozers and no excessive issues with rocks unless youre behind a dump truck.
Besides, im too busy getting worked up over these abominations... ?
Ford Bronco First Look at 2021 Bronco With No Fender Flares (Removed) & Tab / Bolt Removal Video 0E655E60-326A-4182-B6CE-6E29186B3EB3

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am keeping the fender flares on so I don't coat my Bronco with mud all the time.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea, what's to keep these things from showing up on ebay!?

Lol, having spares is actually not a bad idea ;)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Checking out the Showcase pages, there are some good looking aftermarket add-on "flares" on the old Bronco's.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could go either way.
Maybe don’t drop tens of thousands of dollars on something you’re worried about scratching and then take it out rock crawling. ??‍♂

Look, I don’t like tires sticking out, either, but I’m not trying to act like those fender flares are doing much to protect the guy behind me.
Ever driven down a gravel road?

I do. Every day. Rocks get flung everywhere. Exposed wheels are worse for this.

I'm not worried about some scratches....but it's not always about who is behind you. Rocks being flung in all directions is a thing. The amount of times I've had rocks flung at my windshield by some big dumb fenderless bro-dozer is high.

You're kidding yourself if fenders don't help. They're not a complete cure but it's not like they do nothing like you seem to think.

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting look without them. Will have to wait to see in person, but think there are times for both flared and unflared.

Best thing though is with the modularity and aftermarket, the personalization is endless and we all can make it our own.

I am just waiting for Ford or the aftermarket to get some flare that is styl'n and profil'n like Ric...

Ford Bronco First Look at 2021 Bronco With No Fender Flares (Removed) & Tab / Bolt Removal Video Capture.PNG
Sponsored