Sponsored

Does Ford Give Priority to Early Bronco Orders?

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made my initial reservation on 7/16/20. Unfortunately I never received correspondence from Ford or my dealer to convert the reservation into an order. Since the time I placed the order I reached out to Ford and the dealer multiple times and all I was told to do was wait. I didn't reach out for another 5-6 months. 5 Weeks ago I reached out to the dealer and found out that my the rep who was assigned to my order left the dealership and as such my order was never converted. They finally converted it on 2/24/22.

My question is will I now be at the back of the queue since it took so long or will the fact that I had a reservation in from 7/16/20 count for anything?

My build is a fully optioned out Badlands (MIC hard top/Sasquatch/LUX Package/2.7L/Marine Vinyl Seats).
Sponsored

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think so!
I had a Dealer never place my 2nd order, even though they took my deposit.
Good news is I reordered 1/10/22 and got Ford confirmation within 1/2 hour, and scheduled to be built 4/5/22. So orders are processing quicker.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re reservation time still counts, you should of switched to a dealer that actually cares enough to put the order in

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made my initial reservation on 7/16/20. Unfortunately I never received correspondence from Ford or my dealer to convert the reservation into an order. Since the time I placed the order I reached out to Ford and the dealer multiple times and all I was told to do was wait. I didn't reach out for another 5-6 months. 5 Weeks ago I reached out to the dealer and found out that my the rep who was assigned to my order left the dealership and as such my order was never converted. They finally converted it on 2/24/22.

My question is will I now be at the back of the queue since it took so long or will the fact that I had a reservation in from 7/16/20 count for anything?

My build is a fully optioned out Badlands (MIC hard top/Sasquatch/LUX Package/2.7L/Marine Vinyl Seats).
I'm a 7/14/20 reservation and have done everything asked and my dealer has put my order in on time etc... and still waiting for a production date. Dealer allocations and since you have an optioned out Badland's it might be a while. The other thing you might want to check with your deal if you have price protection since you have a early reservation also.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The $100 reservation at ford.com basically gave you a timestamp which is supposed to be one part of how the build orders are calculated. At this point, it's mostly about which parts Ford has, and how many vehicles your dealer is allocated, and then your timestamp matters.

The order banks are now closed for MY22. Ford isn't taking any new orders. You said you didn't convert your reservation into an order. Right now, you can't even get in line until they open up the MY23 order banks (maybe this summer?). So, I'm not really sure where you'd be in line at that point.

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $100 reservation at ford.com basically gave you a timestamp which is supposed to be one part of how the build orders are calculated. At this point, it's mostly about which parts Ford has, and how many vehicles your dealer is allocated, and then your timestamp matters.

The order banks are now closed for MY22. Ford isn't taking any new orders. You said you didn't convert your reservation into an order. Right now, you can't even get in line until they open up the MY23 order banks (maybe this summer?). So, I'm not really sure where you'd be in line at that point.
Wonder if he got the $100 back. I thought they were cancelling unordered reservations and refunding the deposit.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Short answer no. Tons of posts about this. See dealer allocation.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer Allocation, parts available, time stamp. In that order. Early doesn't matter as much as it should. Extremely Frustrating!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have an identical build to a later reservation or non-reservation buyer, you should jump the line (if your dealer has allocations), I would think........

-based on free internet advice

Last edited:
OP
OP
ojunior

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 7/14/20 reservation and have done everything asked and my dealer has put my order in on time etc... and still waiting for a production date. Dealer allocations and since you have an optioned out Badland's it might be a while. The other thing you might want to check with your deal if you have price protection since you have a early reservation also.
No....I said I converted my order on 2/24/22. So I am still good for MY22. I have been noticing that people who go with lower spec Bronco's get faster build dates than people like me who are pushing up on the options.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ojunior

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re reservation time still counts, you should of switched to a dealer that actually cares enough to put the order in
Wish I did......but no use crying over spilt milk ehh.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wish I did......but no use crying over spilt milk ehh.
Did your dealer say If you’ll get to pay 2021 msrp or will u being paying the huge increase in msrp for 22?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer Allocation, parts available, time stamp. In that order. Early doesn't matter as much as it should. Extremely Frustrating!
Close.... Allocation, timestamp, then parts. An earlier timestamp at a dealer gets checked for parts before a later one at the same dealer. They don't see if they can build the highest end Bronco the dealer has ordered and then use timestamps.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Priority Code 99=
Do not build.
Sponsored