Sponsored

Does Ford Give Priority to Early Bronco Orders?

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why would they not build? What does that mean?
You should have a priority code between 10 -19. Code 99 tells Ford not to build the order yet

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No

There are people here who ordered my exact build in October and already have it. I ordered mine on the third day.

It doesn't matter

OP
OP
ojunior

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, the OP's dealer is playing games with him....
I just sent them an email asking them to explain themselves. This is ridiculous. I only asked to be pushed back to MY22, and that was from September of last year. I did not request them to not build my order.

Wondering if it is possible to switch dealerships so late in the game. Or maybe they don't want to build the order since they are selling it to me at MSRP and they changed their policy and marking up all current orders. Whatever the reason is, this dealership has dropped the ball on many occasions, and I am pissed.

Sponsored

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just sent them an email asking them to explain themselves. This is ridiculous. I only asked to be pushed back to MY22, and that was from September of last year. I did not request them to not build my order.

Wondering if it is possible to switch dealerships so late in the game. Or maybe they don't want to build the order since they are selling it to me at MSRP and they changed their policy and marking up all current orders. Whatever the reason is, this dealership has dropped the ball on many occasions, and I am pissed.
Give them a call and ask why your priority code is 99

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only priority Ford gives it to big dealers and their allocations. After they get a bunch scheduled the smaller dealers get the scraps and basic builds.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like others have said i would call the dealer an have them change your priority code 10-19. The code 99 tells Ford not to build.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made my initial reservation on 7/16/20. Unfortunately I never received correspondence from Ford or my dealer to convert the reservation into an order. Since the time I placed the order I reached out to Ford and the dealer multiple times and all I was told to do was wait. I didn't reach out for another 5-6 months. 5 Weeks ago I reached out to the dealer and found out that my the rep who was assigned to my order left the dealership and as such my order was never converted. They finally converted it on 2/24/22.

My question is will I now be at the back of the queue since it took so long or will the fact that I had a reservation in from 7/16/20 count for anything?

My build is a fully optioned out Badlands (MIC hard top/Sasquatch/LUX Package/2.7L/Marine Vinyl Seats).
@Ford Motor Company gives exactly zero 💩 about early res holders.
Right @mrlevine ?

OP
OP
ojunior

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like others have said i would call the dealer an have them change your priority code 10-19. The code 99 tells Ford not to build.
this is what the seller told me. should I still call Ford?

9F469105-94A1-4B9A-BA19-FEF8A46C0B0B.jpeg

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are misinformed. Dealers CAN manually change the priority code in their visibility report on WBDO. In fact, they HAVE to change it because the default code after placing in order bank is 99.

Send them this video lol. Bunch of know nothings

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made my initial reservation on 7/16/20. Unfortunately I never received correspondence from Ford or my dealer to convert the reservation into an order. Since the time I placed the order I reached out to Ford and the dealer multiple times and all I was told to do was wait. I didn't reach out for another 5-6 months. 5 Weeks ago I reached out to the dealer and found out that my the rep who was assigned to my order left the dealership and as such my order was never converted. They finally converted it on 2/24/22.

My question is will I now be at the back of the queue since it took so long or will the fact that I had a reservation in from 7/16/20 count for anything?

My build is a fully optioned out Badlands (MIC hard top/Sasquatch/LUX Package/2.7L/Marine Vinyl Seats).
You sir are SCREWED! I have almost the same build I have High instead of LUX package. First day reservation holder, first week order holder January 21 and first week reorder October 21. My salesman tells me I am sitting in Preview from what I've been told about preview your order is ready to be pulled and its been in preview for 3 months going on 4. Now they are talking about building and shipping incomplete models if this is true I don't know if I can drop 60k on a new vehicle with no ETA for completion.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe his question is. Even though his order was made on 2/24/22, the fact that he was an original reserver in 2020 allows him to jump the line say over someone who made their 2022 order in September of 2021?

I believe the answer is maybe, but it's not clear that such a status would jump all the other things that are taken in the count when orders are processed.
But say there is a
Base 4d order from 7-1-2021
And
His Base 4d order from 2/24/22.

Will his 2/24 order get built first, ahead of a 7/1/21 order because he was an original reservation?

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's not true.The dealer can only set and change the priority codes not Ford. Once they printed off the order form that you signed, that exact sheet gets submitted to Ford. The 99 code basically means not to schedule/build. The reason behind the codes that I don't know but I do know 99 is bad.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In the end, isn't Ford just building the cars they have the supplies to build, regardless of codes or date of order submission?
Sponsored