-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted to see how some of the colors looked in a more real setting, so I took my photoshop knowledge and tried to match the colors to the real life versions we've seen so far! I feel like these may be more representative of the acutal colors than Ford's current 360 viewer.

Area 51
sasquatch-area-51-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Velocity Blue
sasquatch-velocity-blue-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Cactus Gray
sasquatch-cactus-gray-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Carbonized Gray
sasquatch-carbonized-gray-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Iconic Silver
sasquatch-iconic-silver-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Oxford White
sasquatch-oxford-white-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Race Red
sasquatch-race-red-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Rapid Red
sasquatch-rapid-red-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Antimatter Blue
sasquatch-antimatter-blue-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Shadow Black
sasquatch-shadow-black-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Cyber Orange (Original Picture)
sasquatch-cyber-orange-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

2021 Bronco Colors.gif
Quick question tho, from what I’ve read, not all colors will be available on all models, like the base won’t have all the colors is that correct? If i am correct that would suck cuz I’m so fixed on that badass cactus grey!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good job Joseph. Area 51, Velocity Blue, and on the other end Race Red have caught my eye. Isn't it surprising that picking the right color seems to be the hardest choice when ordering a new vehicle.

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked this question right when it was announced that it was late availability and got a kinda half baked answer from a Ford employee that used to frequent the site. That somehow that since it was a late addition to the official color palette it affects how soon parts and the Bronco can be painted in that color.

Makes zero sense doesn't it?
Yeahhhhh... seems like if it’s not a new color that it should be easy to add it into the mix, but what do I know? ???‍♂

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to see how some of the colors looked in a more real setting, so I took my photoshop knowledge and tried to match the colors to the real life versions we've seen so far! I feel like these may be more representative of the acutal colors than Ford's current 360 viewer.

Area 51

Velocity Blue
These two look great. I'm sticking with my original choice of VB. I like Area 51 from what I've seen, but don't like that it's a flat color (no metallic).

There's no Ford out there with the Area 51 color, right? Not even on the 2021 F-150?
The Sport will be the first opportunity to see it on a lot.

Somehow I missed the fact that velocity blue is late availability. When did they establish that and why? I was all for Cyber Orange but I went to my Ford dealer where my reservation is yesterday and stalked around the lot to check out the colors. I found Velocity blue and I decided that I want that instead but now I’m seeing something about it not being available? :(
The day of debut.

I have a lightning blue mustang, the velocity blue is sorta close to it. The only way I would do a blue bronco is if the white top/grill is an option, if not I think I am down to my original A51 choise or CG.
Yeah, VB is very similar to LB, but a bit lighter/brighter - LB has a bit more red in it.

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow if these colors are accurate this may have changed my perspective lol. I was dead set on Cyber Orange but I am really liking the look of Oxford White and Cactus Gray

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Area 51

Velocity Blue

Cactus Gray
sasquatch-cactus-gray-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Carbonized Gray
sasquatch-carbonized-gray-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Iconic Silver
sasquatch-iconic-silver-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Oxford White
sasquatch-oxford-white-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Race Red
sasquatch-race-red-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Rapid Red
sasquatch-rapid-red-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Antimatter Blue
sasquatch-antimatter-blue-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Shadow Black
sasquatch-shadow-black-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

Cyber Orange (Original Picture)
sasquatch-cyber-orange-2-door-bronco-rendering.jpg

2021 Bronco Colors.gif
Would you be willing and able to do this with white tops and grills also?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since all Broncos are now going to be late availability, we should be able to get Velocity Blue right away. That's my theory. :LOL:

Well, I was at my preferred dealer, today, and I had an opportunity to look through the Preliminary Brochure (Bronco and Bronco Sport). As most of us know, the official Ford Bronco brochure isn't out yet... as we are still too far away from Job 1 (June 1, 2021). We can only guess that the delay on brochures, is to allow for some changes to the Models or Accessories!

That said, here is something that is noted in the color selector for Bronco (independent of the Bronco Sport colors). The following colors will be available for Late Delivery:

Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-coat;
Velocity Blue; and
Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Additionally, at least the following color will be available at Additional Charge: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was at my preferred dealer, today, and I had an opportunity to look through the Preliminary Brochure (Bronco and Bronco Sport). As most of us know, the official Ford Bronco brochure isn't out yet... as we are still too far away from Job 1 (June 1, 2021). We can only guess that the delay on brochures, is to allow for some changes to the Models or Accessories!

That said, here is something that is noted in the color selector for Bronco (independent of the Bronco Sport colors). The following colors will be available for Late Delivery:

Velocity Blue; and

Additionally, at least the following color will be available at Additional Charge: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
Holy cow, people are going to be so pissed about these colors not being available.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Velocity Blue; and

They already have a couple oranges out there and its on the sport and mach E, right?

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy cow, people are going to be so pissed about these colors not being available.
I was told by numerous posters, that the pre-build/reference brochure I have, was updated. Because of this, I deleted my original post, but I will continue to follow comments. I'm told that the only color that is still delayed, is the Velocity Blue; however, the list of additional cost colors that I presented remains true!!!

Velocity Blue; and

We'll see... the information continues to be updated, every day!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you follow Ford's vehicle colors across all their models, Rapid Red replaced Ruby Red and these colors always has an up charge. BUT don't worry, the up charge is only $395 and $395 is a small amount to pay to get the color you want.

Other manufacturers charge thousands to get a premium color.