Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a way to start the morning 😵💫. Hopefully they at least having enough on hand to get through the next production week.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of all I feel bad for the people living in that area. As far as the chip thing, just a blip. Nothing to see here.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a way to start the morning 😵💫. Hopefully they at least having enough on hand to get through the next production week.
You're blend date is next Tuesday, pretty sure they have all of your modules with their chips snug in them, already sitting in MAP.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most of all I feel bad for the people living in that area. As far as the chip thing, just a blip. Nothing to see here.
A few days of chip production could be a month of shutdowns at the plant depending on what chips were affected in the shut down.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you ever heard of this thing we have around here, called Ice Mountain? Don't be Mike Levine/Jim Farley tone-deaf when there are already thousands of "built" Broncos awaiting modules while the line keeps on, keepin' on.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few days of chip production could be a month of shutdowns at the plant depending on what chips were affected in the shut down.
I understand, I was more so eluding to the fact that we have already been through/are living through what seems to be for some people an insurmountable pile of s@$! and we are making it through it. Slowly maybe, but surely. This too shall pass.

Or we could just do what people like to do on here and assume the sky is falling, either way.

Ford Bronco More bad news regarding chips homer

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I understand, I was more so eluding to the fact that we have already been through/are living through what seems to be for some people an insurmountable pile of s@$! and we are making it through it. Slowly maybe, but surely. This too shall pass.
I'm hoping for the best but over the last 2 years I've been prepared for the worst. It's always something.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw something very interesting that made me feel very lucky that we got our Bronco and it only had a week+ stay on Ice Mountain.

Apparently Taiwan makes the world's most microchips, but in order to do so, they rely on elemental Neon to do so - of which, 50-70% of the global supply comes from Ukraine. Which has completely ceased production in the face of the brutal Russian invasion and war. So, eventually, they will not have the material needed to make microchips - for cars or anybody else.

Sponsored

StockFord2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150; 2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least we're not getting shot at while waiting in line to get food or rebuilding our homes because an earthquake/tsunami took out our house. The chip thing is miniscule in comparison. Life is all about perspective .....

ejinx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're blend date is next Tuesday, pretty sure they have all of your modules with their chips snug in them, already sitting in MAP.
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not. My blend date was 1/22/22, and I can assure you they did not, in fact, have my chips snug at MAP. And there’s plenty of people with blend dates before mine waiting on chips.
Sponsored