ejinx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a way to start the morning šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«. Hopefully they at least having enough on hand to get through the next production week.
LOL they donā€™t even have enough to get through Decemberā€™s production.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The real not talked about crisis with chip product. The Ukraine is the #1 producer of neon gas in the world. #2 is Russia. Neon gas is used in the production of chips/wafers. It is not going to get better if more chip plants come online and they can't get neon.

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a way to start the morning šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«. Hopefully they at least having enough on hand to get through the next production week.
Iā€™d hope they have enough to get the broncos off ice mountain because this is getting to be ridiculous

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Ford working with an onshore company to produce chips?
If so they be up an running before I am scheduled some year.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re being sarcastic or not. My blend date was 1/22/22, and I can assure you they did not, in fact, have my chips snug at MAP. And thereā€™s plenty of people with blend dates before mine waiting on chips.
Sir, if you look again you will note I was responding to @Kekov721 who is in my build week and already has a day next week and therefore chips that are currently in Japan are not going to affect his particular build. I'm sorry you were caught up in that shit storm, but like it or not the build weeks that have been being built in the last couple weeks are shipping and at the very least next week I suspect are going to be completed and shipped.

Again, I'm not suggesting it is just or fair that others are being built and shipped while thousands sit around, but I don't control that and again my response was to a particular person because I know there personal situation not a blanket statement.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Donā€™t worry, it will only effect the Manual Sasquatch 2Dr rigā€™s !!!!

ejinx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Youā€™re assuming
Sir, if you look again you will note I was responding to @Kekov721 who is in my build week and already has a day next week and therefore chips that are currently in Japan are not going to affect his particular build. I'm sorry you were caught up in that shit storm, but like it or not the build weeks that have been being built in the last couple weeks are shipping and at the very least next week I suspect are going to be completed and shipped.

Again, I'm not suggesting it is just or fair that others are being built and shipped while thousands sit around, but I don't control that and again my response was to a particular person because I know there personal situation not a blanket statement.
What Iā€™m saying is you appear to be assuming just because you have a scheduled date or a blend date that they have your electronics ready to go, or that because they shipped some out last week on time that all of next weeks will also be shipped on time. Thatā€™s historically not true at all. Depending on exactly which electronics they are short on and what they have on hand, having a blend date doesnā€™t mean ANYTHING.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youā€™re assuming

What Iā€™m saying is you appear to be assuming just because you have a scheduled date or a blend date that they have your electronics ready to go, or that because they shipped some out last week on time that all of next weeks will also be shipped on time. Thatā€™s historically not true at all. Depending on exactly which electronics they are short on and what they have on hand, having a blend date doesnā€™t mean ANYTHING.
I'm sorry you're bitter. Have a nice weekend.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youā€™re assuming

Itā€™s a rather safe assumption though considering ford has been doing this and did this exact thing with the hardtops and dirt mountain. Mine was built in September and shipped with an MIC top despite multiple people before me having their rigs sitting at Dirt MTN.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I posted this yesterday and it was moved to a different forum by the moderator .
BUT UPDATED this A.M. - Better News

Critical semiconductor maker Renesas Electronics Corp. said it had resumed partial test-run production at two of three plants near the quake zone. Those plants, its Naka and Takasaki factories, should reach full pre-earthquake production capacity on March 23.
The third Renesas plant that was affected, its Yonezawa factory, restarted all production processes on March 18 and expects to return to normal operational levels on March 20.
All three plants, which make chips for the automotive sector, were automatically shut down when the quake struck. Any long-term interruption at Renesas could have broadsided a global automotive industry already reeling from the worldwide semiconductor shortage.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ridiculous response. @ejinx makes a good point which you dismiss for some reason. :rolleyes:
Aman I don't want to get in an argument. I didn't dismiss him, I tried to kindly explain why I made the comment I did to @Kekov721 (which really i shouldnt have to as it was a direct repsonse to someone else) and he came for me as you just did. I responded to one particular person and all of a sudden was accused of making a generalization, and making assumptions. Obviously I don't know what the earthquake will mean to an already severely damaged supply chain issue. Maybe I made an assumption (dozens do it on here daily) that @Kekov721 will actually have their build day hold in four days, I would think that they have commodities for the next four days. If my assumption is flawed so be it, then Ford rents another lot and puts us there, but that doesn't affect you I don't think.
Sorry for the "ridiculous" response.
Sponsored