Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/9 Through 5/23 Effie, Hunger Games

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know, or have a hunch, if they schedule similar build types together for a given week? ex: 5/9 ManSquatch

If so, I wonder what the commonality they schedule around is. Engine type, 2dr/4dr, trim, package...?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As my girlfriend would say "excited for disappointment?"

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope - I ordered a 2D badlands, squatch, lux, 2.7 CG within the first 3 hours of when the order banks were open. The website went down but eventually i completed my order. I tracked using every link available, i phoned ford HQ for regular updates. Finally received my build date for 2/7/22 but is was pushed out 2 weeks. It finally moved from being built to built and then in transit. With ice mountain i thought for sure it would be stuck and I called HQ and they said the note on the file was it was being held. I went about my day recognizing it might not come until summer. 2 nights ago I had a call from my dealer saying it had arrived at their shop and I could pick it up next day. Last night we finalized everything and they sold it to me at MSRP with no up charging. It was worth the wait and I cant say enough good things about my dealership and everyone there that i spoke with. Hang in there everyone - the wait is worth it - fantastic vehicle. By the way - i have full functionality and all my chips are intact - heated steering wheel, seats, everything is working.
Except your temperature readout on your knobs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor time, baby!
Will they really be scheduling Raptors already?
YES! Ford wants the Warthhog out before the next Jurassic movie which hits theaters on June 10.
So what I’ve heard is each dealer will get to nominate one of their hand raisers or FE carryovers. It is a little fuzzy on which build month, but we should assume May. Sounds like priority builds from this time last year.

Same thing for the next few successive months.

So we should see some May Raptor build dates come out in the next week or so.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will ask my dealer Monday if he sees any of his warthogs orders in preview and update this post

So what I’ve heard is each dealer will get to nominate one of their hand raiser or FE replacements. It is a little fuzzy on which build month, but we should assume May. Sounds like priority builds from this time last year.

Same thing for the next few successive months.

So we should see some May Raptor build dates come out in the next week or so.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With so few weeks, I'm not holding out as much hope as I may have in the past. 1st at my dealership now, my 2.7, and SAS is probably going to hold me back now. Before it was being a 2dr

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do we know, or have a hunch, if they schedule similar build types together for a given week? ex: 5/9 ManSquatch

If so, I wonder what the commonality they schedule around is. Engine type, 2dr/4dr, trim, package...?
I was lucky enough to be scheduled and get a VIN for week 5/2 on the last scheduling week. However the backdoor tracker, after checking it daily, updated to 5/9 with no word from anyone. I'm ok with that as long as i dont get bumped over and over.

but to answer your question i'm nowhere near a mansquatch build (see signature) and Ford has me as that week.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was informed by my dealer I have a 5/9 scheduled date, we will see! Base mansquatch
welcome to the 5/9 club, is this your first build week?

FYI we have a therad