First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because I may not like it $50,000 worth?

I was absolutely going to buy a C7 Z06 about a year ago. Knew everything I could about it and had it down to the exact options I wanted. Drove one. Nope. Do not want. Amazing car. Just didn't click with me.

I love driving the Tacoma, even though objectively...It has a horrible seating position and no interior room...I should not want one.

4Runner. LOVE driving those. They're not known for being a driver's SUV...But there I am. Loving being behind the wheel of them.

That's why I won't buy until I drive one.
Completely understand. Seems like you may have to wait until the dealers get them or a friend buys one to get a test drive. I know the manager at the dealership I ordered from has put in his order for display Broncos to have on the showroom floor but he said they will not be driveable (Guessing that means they wont be allowed to take them on test drives, not that they are mock ups).
Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So whats the setup on the Cyber orange in the pic at the top? Is this a stock Sasquatch or factory 2" lift with 35's and aftermarket wheels? It appears to be much larger than the others and more offset on the wheels.

I would love info on this as well? Is this a Stock set up on the Cyber Orange?

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Completely understand. Seems like you may have to wait until the dealers get them or a friend buys one to get a test drive. I know the manager at the dealership I ordered from has put in his order for display Broncos to have on the showroom floor but he said they will not be driveable (Guessing that means they wont be allowed to take them on test drives, not that they are mock ups).
Im quite sure you can still order your customized Bronco and with little to no additional money down Ford is going to build it and ship it to the dealer of your choice with your name on it. Once the Bronco is delivered to the dealer, you will be able to take your customized order for a test drive to determine if you want to finalize the deal and start the financing paperwork. If you decide you dont like the way it drives, you can pull out of it at no cost and the dealer will just sell it to someone else.

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool, much appreciated!

Questions that I still have based upon this feedback are:

1.) Swappable rubberized floors? I don’t fully understand this question, but the provided answer seems clear nonetheless. I personally would like to understand if the rubberized flooring extends throughout the entire vehicle in the 2 & 4 door options...both driver & passenger side front & rear floorboards as well as the rear cargo area.

2.) There is only a 6” difference in the area (depth) of the rear cargo space between the 2 & 4 door options, with WxH reportedly being equal.

Then why is it that 4 doors can be stowed in the 4 door option with only an additional 6” in cargo area depth, but 2 doors can’t be stowed in the 2 door option with only 6” less cargo depth area? Perhaps this is due to the further reduction in area depth on the upper side as a result of the reclining angle of the rear seats? Even considering this it seems probable to stow 2 doors in the 2 door Bronco. There must be additional unknown factors.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is something that I hope we get clarification on soon. I like the idea of the 2 door modular top IF the rear windows are removable. I’m not sure about it, if they are not.
If the glass doesn’t come out, I wonder if “modular” on the 2 door is that weird oval we saw over the backseat in the body colored top on the original colorizer. (I’m still concerned they took the body colored top text off of the options list for the two door.)

7D03B91B-14DD-4B8D-9790-F742B8B8FDA5.png

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1.) Swappable rubberized floors? I don’t fully understand this question, but the provided answer seems clear nonetheless. I personally would like to understand if the rubberized flooring extends throughout the entire vehicle in the 2 & 4 door options...both driver & passenger side front & rear floorboards as well as the rear cargo area.

2.) There is only a 6” difference in the area (depth) of the rear cargo space between the 2 & 4 door options, with WxH reportedly being equal.

Then why is it that 4 doors can be stowed in the 4 door option with only an additional 6” in cargo area depth, but 2 doors can’t be stowed in the 2 door option with only 6” less cargo depth area? Perhaps this is due to the further reduction in area depth on the upper side as a result of the reclining angle of the rear seats? Even considering this it seems probable to stow 2 doors in the 2 door Bronco. There must be additional unknown factors.
2) The 2D doors are longer than the 4D front doors. It's the width of the cargo area and the extra length of the doors, not the area, that limits it.

You will likely be able to get them in there with the seats down but there is no neat option like the 4D

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

modular body color-painted....ummm isn’t one of the colors white? So naturally we should all be able to get the modular white painted top, if they let us.
One would think

If the glass doesn’t come out, I wonder if “modular” on the 2 door is that weird oval we saw over the backseat in the body colored top on the original colorizer.
Modular on the two door means both the rear windows and the weird oval come out

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

modular body color-painted....ummm isn’t one of the colors white? So naturally we should all be able to get the modular white painted top, if they let us.
Logically yes, but it's a big question mark right now. Obviously they realize there's interest in a white top, otherwise they wouldn't have made one of the reveal models with one.

And what happened to the roll bar soeakers
What do you mean? They're in the pictures.

Im quite sure you can still order your customized Bronco and with little to no additional money down Ford is going to build it and ship it to the dealer of your choice with your name on it. Once the Bronco is delivered to the dealer, you will be able to take your customized order for a test drive to determine if you want to finalize the deal and start the financing paperwork. If you decide you dont like the way it drives, you can pull out of it at no cost and the dealer will just sell it to someone else.
This. It's not like the dealer wouldn't be able to sell it.

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2) The 2D doors are longer than the 4D front doors. It's the width of the cargo area and the extra length of the doors, not the area, that limits it.

You will likely be able to get them in there with the seats down but there is no neat option like the 4D
Oh, see. That makes sense now. I’ve reserved a 4 Black Diamond, so the question really doesn’t apply to me. I’m just so excited about the new Bronco that I find myself wanting to fully understand them all inside & out.? Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That 4 door Cactus Gray with the white top, silver grill, and Squatched out looks amazing. If I could this exact setup, I would be so pleased.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So question I have and I do not believe this has been brought up yet in this forum. The BD and BL come with the HD modular bumpers and the steel rear bumpers. I know that is says for the other models that the HD modular comes with the sasquatch package, now does that mean they keep the plastic bumpers for the rear on the other models? Also the rear bumper on the BL in the photos looks to be the exact same on the OBX. I know it is preproduction, but just curious if maybe it was a steel bumper that looks the same? No sure if @atonge40 knocked on them to see the material or not.
Ford doesn't list the modular bumpers as part of the Sasquatch package (anywhere that I've seen) but it is listed as optional in the breakouts of the models under exterior. Not sure what the steel bumper looks like compared to the standard, good question.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the 4 doors have shorter doors than the 2 door. The 4 door only needs opening enough to access the row it serves. The 2 door panel is longer to get its latch point past the front seats enough and allow access to the rear seats with the front seats tipped forward.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford doesn't list the modular bumpers as part of the Sasquatch package (anywhere that I've seen) but it is listed as optional in the breakouts of the models under exterior. Not sure what the steel bumper looks like compared to the standard, good question.
I guess I misread that part. Would like to see what the rear looks like

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Q. Will there be a white or silver grille/fender/hardtop options?
A. More to come closer to launch. Currently the grilles, fenders, and tops listed on the website are the only options. That may change.
C'mon Ford. That a white top offering wasn't the plan from the start is pretty amazing to me.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t necessarily disagree with your overall percentage but I think the pool of “I must test drive before I buy” would generally not have reserved in the first place.
I at least need to sit in it. Due to my small stature, I need to make sure I can see out the dashboard. I’m hoping they tour some at the winter autoshows, but who knows if those will happen this year.
Sponsored