E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if you can change out the labels for these switches, like take out or slide in a new Label? It would be really cool if it came with an assortment of pre-made labels (Fog, Light 1, Light 2, Light Bar, etc...)

Ford Bronco AUX Switch Labels? 1596455141653
Au
Sponsored

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, Shelby GT500, VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if you can change out the labels for these switches, like take out or slide in a new Label? It would be really cool if it came with an assortment of pre-made labels (Fog, Light 1, Light 2, Light Bar, etc...)

Ford Bronco AUX Switch Labels? 1596455141653
Au
My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.

Attachments

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. No one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

Ford Bronco AUX Switch Labels? 1597408050618

Last edited:

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My company is developing a lighted electro-mechanical switches. The switch is design for rubberized applications - UV, IP65, glare management in the display. We can do any colors or make any legends on the display. The design we are developing is for industrial applications. I think we can adapt for aftermarket if there is enough demand. Of course, we will send out some samples to lucky few people on this forums to validate.
Sign me up - love to mod and turn my own wrenches

Sponsored

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, you will be my first customer to evaluate. Hope to get the design done and first prototype in Feb of 2021.
I’d love to be able to provide some feedback if possible as well! Love doing all mods and everything myself as well!

Colt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, Shelby GT500, VW TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’d love to be able to provide some feedback if possible as well! Love doing all mods and everything myself as well!
Ok you are the second. I will take both your inf. later. Are you get 2 or 4 door?

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I volunteer as tribute! 4 door badlands.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. None one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

Ford Bronco AUX Switch Labels? 021849C7-E4C5-498C-8C35-A153F266815F
Love the labels in the picture you provided. Especially the “Zombie Lights”. But my favorite is the “F**k off” label. Nice!

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
those auxiliary switches are the same ones used on the SD trucks and the Raptors for 10+ years. None one makes labels for them. Some guys just make their own stick on labels (see below) BUT no one makes them and sells them. Maybe I should? :)

Ford Bronco AUX Switch Labels? 021849C7-E4C5-498C-8C35-A153F266815F
Those are awesome!

But what does the "fuck off" button do? :unsure:

OP
OP
VelocityBronco

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score