21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had 3 sets of Nitto tires
Current are 10 ply 35s trail grapplers on my gmc 2500. They still look small

20181211_164731.jpg

20200708_175331.jpg
Those are the same tires I have on my truck. They are great tires and get me through whatever I throw at it. Also last me pretty long so that’s a plus? I’ll probably go trail grapplers for the bronco too
Sponsored

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It fades from yellow to orange in the light. Nice
That's the one thing that keeps throwing me off. Have my reservation in and wanted 4-dr cyber orange and yet I can't tell what orange it is because it looks straight up yellow sometime. I think either way that's my color but driving me nuts.... :) If it does look more yellow then more orange depending on lighting that would be cool by me.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the same lift but only with the 35s of the Sas.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are the same tires I have on my truck. They are great tires and get me through whatever I throw at it. Also last me pretty long so that’s a plus? I’ll probably go trail grapplers for the bronco too
I lost 2/3 mpg
Not bad on highway for noise. May try the ridge grapplers next.

Sponsored

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why didn't Ford take this option along when testing over the Rubicon and Moab? Looks like that extra clearance and increased tire size would have been helpful.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man...IMPO the 37’s and a small lift are really what puts these rigs into the “hell yes” category for me. I don’t see how this could ever be a factory option but it could be a dealer option. If I can slap Fox Factory coils & 37’s on from the dealer sign me up. My current truck took me years to build, I’d rather get this one at least partially dialed right off the lot. That said, if it’s some kind of spacer lift or other lipstick on a pig I’ll just go Badlands/2.7/Sasquatch for the gears and step up to 37’s later. ?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love how the sport bars disappear with that satin black paint.

Ford Bronco Another look at 2021 Bronco with 2” factory lift kit, 37" tires, top and doors off 1597463188590

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I grew up in a 79 Bronco, the kids can climb into the back like I did. Im gettin 2 door. This is dads Bronco, not the families.
I grew up in an 82 Bronco as a kid, but it was usually just my dad and I going to ball practice, baseball games, or going hunting and fishing. My mom and sister wanted nothing to do with it.

The difference with this 4 Dr Badsquatch is my wife and kids are Just as excited about it so I’m going to have to keep the keys away from her! Haha!

Sponsored

KSpider

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-Tron (mine), Audi E-tron (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GREAT, now I have to order both versions...a. 4 door for wife's DD and a 2 door for my 2nd car. thanks.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I grew up in an 82 Bronco as a kid, but it was usually just my dad and I going to ball practice, baseball games, or going hunting and fishing. My mom and sister wanted nothing to do with it.

The difference with this 4 Dr Badsquatch is my wife and kids are Just as excited about it so I’m going to have to keep the keys away from her! Haha!
Well i’m not sure how many kids you have but if you’ve got two, than the two door is still a viable option. I’m leaning that way (but watch tomorrow i’ll lean the other lol) I also want to use it for overlanding so the four door seems viable although an off-road trailer can be purchased.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm hoping to buy a wrecked one after a few years for a coyote swap, NV4500, 1 tons, and 42's. Yes, 2 door. Possibly a small stretch to the wheelbase, but 2 door will the the answer. Will be interesting trying to replace those "sport bars" with a real cage. This one will be road legal for the most part, but will be a purpose built trail pig.

The first one I get will remain pretty close to stock, and be used as my Daily Driver.
Sponsored