Sponsored

Dealership ordered without consent email?

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the golden ticket, reached out to dealership, got a call and emailed them my build specs. Then I got an order email from Ford.

I didn’t get a signed price agreement, but I do have an email from the dealership from way back stating that they will honor MSRP for reservation holders *only*.

Should I be in the clear?
Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you check the backdoor link? It should state if the dealer added any ADM...E24 I think??

I would HOPE for you that since you have a written agreement that they honor it.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the golden ticket, reached out to dealership, got a call and emailed them my build specs. Then I got an order email from Ford.

I didn’t get a signed price agreement, but I do have an email from the dealership from way back stating that they will honor MSRP for reservation holders *only*.

Should I be in the clear?
Get everything in writing and pay a deposit ...Ford and its dealers(99% of them) will do whatever it takes to sell your bronco raptor to someone else with ADM...trust no-one at the dealership level...sorry to be so negative but that is the reality these days...

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Get everything in writing and pay a deposit ...Ford and its dealers(99% of them) will do whatever it takes to sell your bronco raptor to someone else with ADM...trust no-one at the dealership level...sorry to be so negative but that is the reality these days...
So at this point, since my order has already been placed (but not scheduled), what can I do to secure pricing?

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talk to them (Give them the benefit before shitting cats) and if they pull any BS then bring up the email stating you would pay MSRP.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go have a sit down (in person) with your dealer with a copy of your email stating MSRP, hash out the number and get a signed sales agreement.

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Go have a sit down (in person) with your dealer with a copy of your email stating MSRP, hash out the number and get a signed sales agreement.
Who should I push to talk to (what role) at the dealership?

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Talk to them (Give them the benefit before shitting cats) and if they pull any BS then bring up the email stating you would pay MSRP.
Should I do this sooner than later?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who should I push to talk to (what role) at the dealership?
In theory your salesman should be able to get the whole thing set up...at least mine did. If yours cannot or does not want to then ask to speak with the sales manager. If still no satisfaction ask to speak to the general manager.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean...it's your Bronco. I would've already called, emailed or gone and had a nice calm sit down.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So at this point, since my order has already been placed (but not scheduled), what can I do to secure pricing?
Ask the dealer for a written acknowledgement of the price for your order weather it be for the ordered price or the MSRP price. Include your order number and get it from the sales manager. If they won't give it to you cancel your order and call for ford and make sure ford knows your cancelling your order. It's your order not the dealers. You can always get another Bronco from a reputable dealer that will do this. If you don't these dealers will continue this practice. Granted you will lose all that time you've spent waiting for you Bronco but the dealer will not be selling that Bronco to someone else....people who are going through this order process need to quit acting like sheep....
Sponsored