Sponsored

Baby Bronco Sport Naked Body Potentially Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Though I'm not thrilled about how sharply the inner wheel wells tern down. The mule made it look like it would be hard to put a bigger tire in there.
At least it "looks" to have "Bolt On" Fender Flares.....
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...not thrilled about how sharply the inner wheel wells tern down. The mule made it look like it would be hard to put a bigger tire in there.
That's pretty uncommon with unibody crossovers. Some snow tires are about as agressive as this class of vehicle usually sees.

If the BroncoBronco has tight circular arches like that it's going to be a problem. Lots of people will want to put aftermarket upsized tires on that. The tarped model had that tight arch look to it, but it's hard to say if that stayed into the final design (since we've never seen any stage of it's design). The mules were no help in guessing, they were all kinds of hacked up funny shapes.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least it "looks" to have "Bolt On" Fender Flares.....
I think all that is is the black cladding that going to go around the wheel wells like on the Explorer.

That's pretty uncommon with unibody crossovers. Some snow tires are about as agressive as this class of vehicle usually sees.

If the BroncoBronco has tight circular arches like that it's going to be a problem. Lots of people will want to put aftermarket upsized tires on that. The tarped model had that tight arch look to it, but it's hard to say if that stayed into the final design (since we've never seen any stage of it's design). The mules were no help in guessing, they were all kinds of hacked up funny shapes.
Well yeah of course but it just seems extra tight on mule. Even the Renegade seems to have a bit more room in there. I can't image Ford would give the BroncoBronco tight wheel wells. The tarp seemed ok to me.

I am happy it looks they aren't going with the F150 type fenders. It looks ok on it but I don't think it would look good on the Bronco. The panels look fairly flat to me and thats a good sign.

Last edited:

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am happy it looks they aren't going with the F150 type fenders. It looks ok on it but I don't think it would look good on the Bronco. The panels look fairly flat to me and thats a good sign.
No hockey stick pressed into the door, so that's a good start.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could be hiding it well on the broncobronco. If the flare is 6 inches thick all the way around but bolts to a 2 inch flange. Thats 8 more inches to be gained by swapping them out to a thinner profile. If it has 33s already, that would theoretically mean 37s would clear, stock. Plus you have to factor in, most will be lifted and modified, so cutting on the factory steel means nothing to a hardcore off roader.

Sponsored

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Real news!!! It does remind me of a mini-explorer though.
thats what i was going to say looks like the explorer with a front cap change, would be cheaper to produce from a current body design.

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CX430 3.jpg

I'm quite surprised, no one noticed this the past year.

Last edited:

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep and 3/4 view. It's been around awhile, but I never mentioned it. Noticed no one else caught it though for weird reasons.

Last edited:

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice rendering by C&D (the only semi-accurate attempt), even though some final details are still missing. Makes some of the complaints laughable, considering what they've seen is good enough for a Renegade competitor, let alone the the much much better U725.
2021-ford-bronco-sport-rendering-2-1572616480.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.