Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you check backdoor link too? I got a 5/23 Build week yesterday via the backdoor but Chat said they don't see any info yet, Only that my order is still "In Process"
I did check there as well....nothing.
Sponsored

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten emails for this build round? I've only heard from people that checked themselves, which I can't do because no res or VIN.
I still haven't gotten an e mail from last round which they gave me a build date of 5/2/22 and only know because of the back door

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still haven't gotten an e mail from last round which they gave me a build date of 5/2/22 and only know because of the back door
Same here, others on the forum are saying email from Ford will be sent approximately three weeks prior to build.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked backdoor....NOTHING.
Glad for those that are getting scheduled but seeing others scheduled with reservations far later than mine is frustrating to say the least. I guess FORD does not like me supporting my smaller local Dealer over a large one. This allocation thing sucks and really only hurts the customer standing in line (and getting passed over). Remember, initially, allocations was NOT even part of the original FORD formula. I guess I can be happy it is not built and staged for modules/delivery on dirt mountain.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
at least you have a dealer admitting that, it would be nice to get a straight answer from someone....
My dealer tells me that they have an allocation of ~15 broncos for this year. Against more than 100 unfilled orders. (Small, very wealthy resort community). Way to impress new-to-the-brand customers Ford. As a stockholder, I am appalled at the switch away from reservations to allocations.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here, others on the forum are saying email from Ford will be sent approximately three weeks prior to build.
This is my experience. No communication from Ford until three weeks before build. I must have been scheduled in Feb. My backdoor link updated like 5 weeks ago. I got an email from Ford last week for 4/11.

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there anyway to check the backdoor link if you dont have a reservation converted to order? I have a sales code and order code.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there anyway to check the backdoor link if you dont have a reservation converted to order? I have a sales code and order code.
No. If you did not pay $100 on ford.com to get an 8 digit reservation number, the only source of info until you have a VIN is from your dealer.

Skwatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my build date 5/23 and VIN number yesterday....I dropped the tow package about 3 weeks ago. Fingers crossed I get it in July sometime!

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy times. Just got an email from Ford 2:25 EDT stating my Bronco is scheduled for production 4/18. Really? I had checked the "backdoor" yesterday and this morning and my status was unchanged. Now it shows this..
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/9 Through 5/23 1648233171780

Production will probably slip, but there is hope for us all.
7/14/20 reservation

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten emails for this build round? I've only heard from people that checked themselves, which I can't do because no res or VIN.
You can check...you just call 800.334.4375 and give them your order number (4 characters) and dealer/sales code (1 letter, 5 numbers). You can get those from your dealer. Good luck. I also have no res or VIN. Fingers crossed for 2022!

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazy times. Just got an email from Ford 2:25 EDT stating my Bronco is scheduled for production 4/18. Really? I had checked the "backdoor" yesterday and this morning and my status was unchanged. Now it shows this..
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (3/21) For Build Weeks 5/9 Through 5/23 1648233171780

Production will probably slip, but there is hope for us all.
7/14/20 reservation
so glad they are getting around to more BL models! Congrats!

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. If you did not pay $100 on ford.com to get an 8 digit reservation number, the only source of info until you have a VIN is from your dealer.
Correct. We had to pay extra for weekly disappointment spread over more than a year. Right, @Ford Motor Company ?

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

or the 800 number