Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Th
I'll keep an eye on it, but my understanding is that if you negotiated MSRP on a "regular" Bronco, that doesn't necessarily mean you can expect to get MSRP on a Raptor, whether you got the golden ticket or not. It's a special edition trim, and most of them will be selling with bigtime ADM. I don't know enough about the whole strange "hand raiser" process Ford set up to adjudicate how out of line your dealer is acting.

Now, if your dealership blatantly said we'll sell you the Raptor at MSRP and then randomly hiked it on you later, that's a different story and fits better with what we are tracking here.

This sort of thing is better discussed on the Raptor forum given the uniqueness of the circumstances.
They said I don't have a handraiser but they will sell me a braptor for 20k adm on msrp... I have a golden ticket
Sponsored

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This seems like a list of dealerships Ford needs to revoke and find new owners for.

Koons (my local dealership unfortunately) is a plague.

gonzers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2012 Arctic Edition, 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@phocion Please definitely add Harrold Ford in Sacramento, CA after my experience Wednesday. $10k ADM and they never ever actually mentioned it to me. Brought my Bronco around, got me all excited about it, sat me down, and just slid a sheet of paper across the desk showing a "market value selling price" (MSRP + $10k) along with some other scammy crap like a $1500 GPS system I didn't authorize or want, which they claimed they'd already installed and was "impossible" to un-install.

Waited 1 year and 2 days for my Bronco and ended up having to call for a ride and leave without it instead.

I also believe they ordered an additional Bronco for their lot inventory under my contact info - 2 weeks ago I received an Order Confirmation from Ford for another Bronco with different specs than my own. No idea why. Dealership claimed stupid ("the ordering system has been acting up").

Absolute scum, scamming a lot of customers. Several other customer reviews online also report ADM.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@phocion Please definitely add Harrold Ford in Sacramento, CA after my experience Wednesday. $10k ADM and they never ever actually mentioned it to me. Brought my Bronco around, got me all excited about it, sat me down, and just slid a sheet of paper across the desk showing a "market value selling price" (MSRP + $10k) along with some other scammy crap like a $1500 GPS system I didn't authorize or want, which they claimed they'd already installed and was "impossible" to un-install.

Waited 1 year and 2 days for my Bronco and ended up having to call for a ride and leave without it instead.

I also believe they ordered an additional Bronco for their lot inventory under my contact info - 2 weeks ago I received an Order Confirmation from Ford for another Bronco with different specs than my own. No idea why. Dealership claimed stupid ("the ordering system has been acting up").

Absolute scum, scamming a lot of customers. Several other customer reviews online also report ADM.

I can confirm above, put 5 miles on said vehicle. They have an extra $1600 gps, $400 plastic film and $200 wheel locks installed. Ohh and $4000 service plan. They are pretty solid on $10k over and extras $73k otd.

Gwillikers

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

• WTF! Koons Woodbridge Ford (Woodbridge VA)
  • Reservation placed on 10/20/2020 with Cowles Ford (Later bought by Koons in July 2021)
  • Cowles Sales Manager confirmed only MSRP on reservations
  • Koons bought Cowles (July 2021), and Koons Sales Manager advised honoring MSRP
  • Bronco Test Drive (August 2021), and Koons Sales Manager again advised honoring MSRP
  • September 2021, Picked up wife's Bronco Sport (Previously Ordered thru Cowles April 2021) and didn't pay Koons an ADM on vehicle delivery
  • On October 2021, I went into Koons Woodbridge Ford to convert Reservation to a 2022 order and Koons Sales Manager (from previous conversations/confirmations on MSRP) advised it would be $5k ADM. I told them I wasn't paying it and walked out. and immediately called Ford to try to transfer dealerships (What a waste of time that was)
  • December 2021 got an email from Ford that my "order was confirmed" (of which I did not place and was not reflective of my reservation build)
  • Called Ford Customer Service who advised they couldn't cancel the order and I had to do it through the dealership
  • Go into Koons Woodbridge Ford and again speak to the same Sales Manager, and am told "it must have been a glitch in the ordering system"
  • Instruct the Koons Sales Manager to cancel the reservation, thus negating my place in line and setting me back Day 0.
  • WTF! Koons Woodbridge Ford

Sponsored

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT...... I read most but not all of these posts and it's one phrase I haven't seen typed yet.

Between Ford not honoring the price at the time of the reservation and dealer ADM it seems like they're one aggressive lawyer away from a big headache and some really bad publicity.

gillarc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Land Rover Discovery II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody seen a dealer trying to do this? I was awarded a BRAPTOR build. After submitting the build to ford and getting my confirmation at MSRP I was told I either need to sign this or pay $30k over.
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 1964BC7B-E7CA-4979-A8A4-D2E8EB4ABABC

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody seen a dealer trying to do this? I was awarded a BRAPTOR build. After submitting the build to ford and getting my confirmation at MSRP I was told I either need to sign this or pay $30k over.
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 1964BC7B-E7CA-4979-A8A4-D2E8EB4ABABC
I'd get that in writing, that they'll charge you 30k if you don't sign, then I'd sign and do whatever I wanted as far as reselling. If they tried to enforce it you'd win because of the threat.
What a huge load of crap these dealers are pulling. Where does it end.
Good luck.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Document all of your interactions, because there will be a story worth publishing long after Broncos are gone.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So a month or so ago was looking around the country for a similar Bronco to what I have on order. Jeeps Broke in the shop don‘t want to wait etc. See one listed Fairway Ford Greenville SC. I fill out they’re online deal that Im interested in theyre 2 door 6cylinder BD. They call me oh sorry its a Mannequin and already spoken for. It was listed for MSRP. So hey I had hope and I said well you get another one similar drop me a line. They called today BD Oxford white 4 door soft top 2.3L Manual no Sasquatch package but they did put some RTR Wheels and ovrtsized tires on it…. Used just 230 miles on it. Only 60K! 🚨🚨🚨🤯 Get Bent!

Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 6F4616D2-F443-4501-B149-FFBC3156EA3D

8AB60526-98C2-41A4-B831-009314873C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So a month or so ago was looking around the country for a similar Bronco to what I have on order. Jeeps Broke in the shop don‘t want to wait etc. See one listed Fairway Ford Greenville SC. I fill out they’re online deal that Im interested in theyre 2 door 6cylinder BD. They call me oh sorry its a Mannequin and already spoken for. It was listed for MSRP. So hey I had hope and I said well you get another one similar drop me a line. They called today BD Oxford white 4 door soft top 2.3L Manual no Sasquatch package but they did put some RTR Wheels and ovrtsized tires on it…. Used just 230 miles on it. Only 60K! 🚨🚨🚨🤯 Get Bent!

Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 8AB60526-98C2-41A4-B831-009314873C1C

Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) 8AB60526-98C2-41A4-B831-009314873C1C
Better than the base models they are putting tires on and selling for that much or more

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@phocion Please definitely add Harrold Ford in Sacramento, CA after my experience Wednesday. $10k ADM and they never ever actually mentioned it to me.
I can confirm above, put 5 miles on said vehicle. They have an extra $1600 gps, $400 plastic film and $200 wheel locks installed. Ohh and $4000 service plan. They are pretty solid on $10k over and extras $73k otd.
What kind of price agreement did you have with Harrold before they surprised you with the the 10k ADM?

The accessory scam, unfortunately, is becoming increasingly common even at otherwise reputable dealers.

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are definitely trying to clamp down on flippers. Although you'd think it shouldn't be their business once you have title to the vehicle, I can see their side of it in an extreme shortage environment like now.

"Bozard" is a good name for a bad dealership though.

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was listed for MSRP. So hey I had hope and I said well you get another one similar drop me a line. They called today BD Oxford white 4 door soft top 2.3L Manual no Sasquatch package but they did put some RTR Wheels and ovrtsized tires on it…. Used just 230 miles on it. Only 60K! 🚨🚨🚨🤯 Get Bent!
Mega ADM is the going rate for off-the-lot Broncos, unfortunately. Big supply shortage plus economy-wide inflation. It's not really the dealer, it's what the market is bearing. Private sales are going for above MSRP too.

I'll be surprised if you can find one for MSRP, but for your sake I hope you do.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Along with this website and all of you these guys have also taught me a lot about the dance we do while buying cars. We’ve all seen the same shenanigans in the first part of this video to build up the dealers profit.
Sponsored