Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Albert look forward to seeing you next year!
I plan on showing up in person and bringing you a cashiers check. I don’t believe you are sending out title work etc. until vehicles are paid for? Obviously you guys are going to be busy delivering vehicles are you going to set up delivery appointment?
We can still do all of the paperwork up front if you want to speed the process up, otherwise we can do that when you arrive, just takes longer..

Yes we will be setting appointments and try our hardest to keep them on time..

We still have conventional traffic on a daily basis..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we want to put money down...we send it to you or bring it in when we pickup ? Thanks again, this sounds like the easiest deal in the world.
Depends on when you want to do the paperwork.

If you want it all done up front and just come in to free your Bronco from our corral, we will do it before you arrive, otherwise when you arrive..

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on when you want to do the paperwork.

If you want it all done up front and just come in to free your Bronco from our corral, we will do it before you arrive, otherwise when you arrive..
This will be a great advantage for folks who are flying in and want to drive away the same day. As a handful of potentially large group buys out of state (there's a big one in Texas) are still being researched and negotiated now, the number of folks switching to Granger will continue to grow as those details shake loose.

It's gonna be like Grand Central Station there for awhile in downtown Granger. May need to set up Arrival queues and a daily tote board to keep it all straight, and someone really needs to set up a decent coffee stand outside in the dealer lot. ;)

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Read through your list earlier and then showed it to my wife. She said any other dealer is going to have a hard time keeping up with you guys! Well done Albert and thank you for the time spent in putting this info together! Cheers
This will be a great advantage for folks who are flying in and want to drive away the same day. As a handful of potentially large group buys out of state (there's a big one in Texas) are still being researched and negotiated now, the number of folks switching to Granger will continue to grow as those details shake loose.

It's gonna be like Grand Central Station there for awhile in downtown Granger. May need to set up Arrival queues and a daily tote board to keep it all straight, and someone really needs to set up a decent coffee stand outside in the dealer lot. ;)
All I read was "blah blah blah ... and coffee" ? I'm down for some good coffee!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read through your list earlier and then showed it to my wife. She said any other dealer is going to have a hard time keeping up with you guys! Well done Albert and thank you for the time spent in putting this info together! Cheers

Thank you and we may have to open a good coffee shop o_O ...I am too busy with the Bronco crowd..(y)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imma take that personally. :p

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I plan on having my Bronco shipped down to Atlanta. However, for when I receive it, and for others planning on taking a long trek home, could you possibly post what Ford recommends as the proper "break-in" procedure for the trucks? Is there a difference between the 2.3 and 2.7?

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you Albert! I appreciate you. Can’t wait to meet you and work with Granger Ford.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm patiently waiting on my Texas posse to do their work for a standup deal as you are offering....if we don't get it done....then you better look out...may be a stampede....I would rather pay a trucker my savings...rather than a Texas dealer that just barely honors the Xplan..... yeee haw

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Many thanks Albert for all you do.

Just heard about the derecho last night, God Bless Iowa and all the folks affected. Gotta say ya'll are gonna be hard to beat. I'd be proud to have a Granger Bronco or two.
Sponsored