First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s so crazy. Their website quoted me $2,738 for heat installed $1,500 more for cooling. The cooling really added a lot. The guy sounded a bit like a tweaker, but he was calling me from Katzkin after I filled out the info on their site. But you said you already had heat, so that probably save you there. The salesman who sold me my Bronco told me I might be better off trying an upholstery shop that sells Katzkin instead. Unless they just charge more in Vegas for some reason.
Sponsored

Last edited:

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, that looks really nice, almost looks to nice to be in a Bronco :) Lovin' the diamond tuck stitching, very nice man!!!

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be doing this assuming I ever get mine. I'm definitely getting the cooling option.

Sponsored

Psny

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F two fiddy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks. I had the leather trim seats that come with the Wildtrak. They just didn't do it for me.
Did you salvage the OEM, if so would you be interested in selling?

Psny

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F two fiddy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. I have OEM and would consider selling.

Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed 4C3EDAF8-D8FC-4144-B49C-F3A8F7197985

Ford Bronco New Katzkin Leather Interior Installed 4C3EDAF8-D8FC-4144-B49C-F3A8F7197985
Dang that won't work, I just remembered the cloth WT doesn't have the flip down cup holders in the back. Would have been sweet, we regret not ordering the leather.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just under 2k installed. Good value IMO.
That is incredible. I had high end leather put into a vehicle once and it was about $500 more than that, and that was 2009.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I have OEM and would consider selling.

3198E317-4130-4CD9-B429-9C94BC11CD97.jpeg

4C3EDAF8-D8FC-4144-B49C-F3A8F7197985.jpeg
Yah the wildtrack color leather is hideous (impo). Of all the two tones they could have gone with, they went with the ugliest color combination. You did right by going after market. Looks amazing!!!

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the people that asked if they can do the Bronco graphic, or why they can't, it is a trademark issue. Ford owns the Bronco image. I inquired with Katzkin when I was going to get my seats done, and the salesperson told me the closest thing they had was a bronco, but it had a cowboy riding it... No thanks.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which eBay seller?
Sealeddeals.com This seller has so many Katzkin seat covers available for the bronco that it’s mind boggling! I appreciated all the different variations in color and patterns being sold at a discounted price. It allowed me to choose a pattern that i felt was both attractive and unique. This seller is an EBAY Top Rated Plus seller so no worries about defective or counterfeit products (~9k seller feedback reviews / 100% positive feedback)! 👍🏽
Sponsored