Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the orange bronco at the end the one with a 2 inch lift and 37’s? It looks bigger than the 4 door squatch they were standing beside at the beginning.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the orange bronco at the end the one with a 2 inch lift and 37’s? It looks bigger than the 4 door squatch they were standing beside at the beginning.
Looks that way.

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wish we could get a look at a RTT on a 4 door. I had to go back and look and the one they showed was a sport model. Crop.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like how he said 160k reservations and dealerships in spring. I can’t wait to see all you FE ppl to start posting pics. Y’all know you are getting yours first!!

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a feeling this is a 'Ford' youtube channel in disguise....
Brand new youtube channel
Very well shot and edited video
Official ford employee interview
New information that previously had not been shared

just some things that have stood out to me.
I'm on board with the theory this video and YouTube channel is a Ford marketing operation. Simple question...why would a guy "Andy" with only two videos on a brand new YouTube channel--and no other web presence--be the one outfit that gets the special invite to a restricted Ford event? Plus he doesn't introduce himself, the graphic just shows "Andy T." but they show the Ford employee's full name, and the little ride along shows footage of three different vehicles (Black 2-door, black 4-door with roof off, then black 4-door with roof on, then back to the 2-door). Not adding up but they get points for effort.

Regardless, still fun to watch. :p

Really digging that Cactus Gray with white trim. (Too bad the spouse said it looked like restroom colors. :()

Last edited:

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm on board with the theory this video and YouTube channel is a Ford marketing operation. Simple question...why would a guy "Andy" with only two videos on a brand new YouTube channel--and no other web presence--be the one outfit that gets the special invite to a restricted Ford event? Not adding up.

Regardless, still fun to watch. Really digging that Cactus Gray with white trim. (Too bad the spouse said it looked like restroom colors. :()
The other thing to note, is the questions he was asking, they were softball lobs -

Yes, very fun to watch , i have watched it a few times already. But i agree, doesn't make sense considering they already have a sanctioned forum which has their own youtube channel.

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"A couple different sizes" of gas tanks depending on 2- or 4-door Did we know that?
Yes. I have not read if other people have answered or not. And its not a couple few. Its two. Two doors or four door tanks.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To be fair, he said nothing about different COLORED tops...He was most likely referring to mesh vs modular vs soft vs hard
Agreed. He was very careful with his wording. This confirmed nothing for me. And actually gave me more hesitation about white tops.

While he came off as a car guy, listen to his salesy usage of words.

Ie “BOTH motors come with a 10 speed automatic (comma) and we offer a manual”

“Coming out kinda Spring”

And when asked about baseball interior, he pivoted and didn’t comment, to make it out like we are getting that type of interior, instead of correcting him.

A lot of his sentences were perfectly framed to be accurate, yet misleading, in typical PR fashion.

This didn’t give me any comfort we are getting white tops from the factory. Mix and match is a misleading, yet a true comment, given we have body colored, MIC and black. We also know there are different grille design options, but doesn’t mean it includes white. If they did have white tops and white grilles wouldn’t he say that to get people excited?

Guess we still need to wait.
Sponsored