Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cannot recommend the pinch seam/weld covers from JCR Offroad enough! Just installed them and I can't understand why this wasn't done at the factory. It looks SO much better! Once you see that ugly weld, you CANNOT unsee it! For $99, they are powder-coated, well-fitted, and come with all of the hardware. They have a set for 2-dr and one for 4-dr. I have the tube steps and had to take the front cap off on one side to get a bolt out. There must've been a little more tolerance on the other side. You won't regret adding these!
Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cannot recommend the pinch seam/weld covers from JCR Offroad enough! Just installed them and I can't understand why this wasn't done at the factory. It looks SO much better! Once you see that ugly weld, you CANNOT unsee it! For $99, they are powder-coated, well-fitted, and come with all of the hardware. They have a set for 2-dr and one for 4-dr. I have the tube steps and had to take the front cap off on one side to get a bolt out. There must've been a little more tolerance on the other side. You won't regret adding these!
How much can you see the weld with the OBX step? I wonder. Hopefully I will know in a week

mmd1350

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious if anyone has had successful convoy tracking since they took away the vin search option on palsapp?

I’m able to do the workaround and enter my VIN directly on the site but despite being shipped as of last weekend there are no updates. Are they also not updating actual tracking either? The new bronco6g tracker shows the same as well. My eta on shipping email is 4/4-4/10 but if it’s not even on a truck yet I’m not sure that date will be met

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 35F93ABC-4025-402C-9661-20432E6BFB97

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another follow-up...
These folks were waiting on 'Shipped' emails (or status on the Shop.Ford.com tracker).
Oh yeah sorry! I think I updated a different tracker and thought I did this one! I received the shipped email 3/21 with an estimated delivery of 3/30-4/5. My dealer said they should get a 72 hour notice before it arrives and they would call. Still no word for them so I'm crossing my fingers for the beginning of the week!!

Sponsored

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to the dealer today to look at my AMB OBX Bronco that was just delivered. It has 53 miles on it and apparently, they have never heard of a power washer to wash the mud off of the sides and all of the wheel wells on Bucky. May get him tomorrow if they can got him in for a PDI this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I also gave them a copy of the OCD check list and my salesman took the front plate holder out of the vehicle so they would not mount it.

Jknep

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else still waiting for that built email? I’m glad Ford was able to do such a big push for a lot of this group, but still giving firm date and missing it doesn’t help.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lie.jpg

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know for a fact that mine is still awaiting a convoy carrier, definitely didn't leave the plant today. oh well, I'm sure it will soon.

TXWALKER

Badlands
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, nonsas, order 6/1/21
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have an update, let us know. Today's the day that Ford 'promised' we'd all be shipped. Thanks!

We are really making progress this week - like we should have been at the end of December!, so I'm gonna say "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" as (hopefully) we will all be getting something special to enjoy soon. 🇺🇦
[/QUOTE]

Nope… nothing on shipped end yet. It’s sad to say, but I knew it would not happen. There was no way they were going to get every bronco out in that timeline.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have an update, let us know. Today's the day that Ford 'promised' we'd all be shipped. Thanks!

We are really making progress this week - like we should have been at the end of December!, so I'm gonna say "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" as (hopefully) we will all be getting something special to enjoy soon. 🇺🇦

Nope… nothing on shipped end yet. It’s sad to say, but I knew it would not happen. There was no way they were going to get every bronco out in that timeline.
[/QUOTE]
So got the built email on the 3/29.. no shipped email and my estimated delivery date just got pushed from 3/28-4/3 to 4/1-4/7. It's never coming and the email saying that all 21 models would be shipped by the 31st was complete bs.

Shore Patrol

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-250, 13 Mustang GT, 82 CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those that received the baby picture, what subject and/or sender did it say so I can search for it.

Thanks!
Ford Motor Company [email protected] via bounce.exacttarget.com

Your Ford Bronco ™ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*
Sponsored