First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y’all...better not be putting no damn AnGrY eYe grilles on these broncos!!!

E62C5B54-574B-4A10-A37F-90535F840242.jpeg
But it looks so cool. And look, I can get an angry windshield too!!

EDIT: Forgot the /s - (in case anyone thought I might be remotely serious)

Ford Bronco New Video Interview With Ford at 2021 Bronco Event [by Andy’s All Access] Angry Bronco.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always find it funny when people find reasons to bitch and complain. A new video is posted and people have to find negatives somewhere...and if they can't find the negatives, they make stuff up. SMH

I loved the video and can't wait to see what's released in the week ahead. -peace-
Hear! Hear!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always find it funny when people find reasons to bitch and complain. A new video is posted and people have to find negatives somewhere...and if they can't find the negatives, they make stuff up. SMH

I loved the video and can't wait to see what's released in the week ahead. -peace-
Spot on, those people generally don't end up with one in the driveway at the end of the day.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco New Video Interview With Ford at 2021 Bronco Event [by Andy’s All Access] Angry Bronco.JPG
just wait till someone puts eyelashes on it. Say it isn’t so...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Angry Bronco.JPG
Even Abe does not approve.....

Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 6.55.23 AM.png

Sponsored

Peter561

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ok.. ok... I am going to get lambasted for this, I know it... But are those dubbed in engine sounds or for real? I would definitely like a sound like THAT on there....

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok.... It would help me if anyone who is doing a video on the Bronco would tell us How Tall They Are (include inseam as well), as it would help me to get a better understanding of the size and ease/difficulty of getting into/out of the Bronco.

Is That just Too Much To Ask?????????

rant off.....

Yxes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok.... It would help me if anyone who is doing a video on the Bronco would tell us How Tall They Are (include inseam as well), as it would help me to get a better understanding of the size and ease/difficulty of getting into/out of the Bronco.

rant off.....
Yeah you can visually see his willpower break down. First he has it, then he only pulls it up when “needed, and lastly its totally gone. I know it’s outside, but even to me around people outside i just wear it. nbd

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

rant off.....
This is will require some imaginative extrapolation. I am 6’-2”, 32” inseam. My JKUR has 14-1/2” ground clearance and the step in height is 27”. With the seat all the way lowered for daily driving, when I get it I have to sort of raise my left hip and slide up over the seat bottom bolster (the OEM seat cover is worn on the outside edge so it has neoprene covers now).

My sons are 5-10”, and they have to hop a little. My wife is 5-4” and she has to climb up pulling on the grab handle on the roll cage. (I am about to bolt on a removable hoop step for her.)

The Sasquatchis at 11-1/2”, and somewhere someone measured step in height around 24”, but that may have been on the 2” lift / 37s tease.

I am kind of surprised at the hop “Andy” had to take to get in the Sasquatched Bronco. I was expecting it would be low enough my sons can get in with the raised hip and I can slide right in.

Sponsored

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is will require some imaginative extrapolation. I am 6’-2”, 32” inseam. My JKUR has 14-1/2” ground clearance and the step in height is 27”. With the seat all the way lowered for daily driving, when I get it I have to sort of raise my left hip and slide up over the seat bottom bolster (the OEM seat cover is worn on the outside edge so it has neoprene covers now).

My sons are 5-10”, and they have to hop a little. My wife is 5-4” and she has to climb up pulling on the grab handle on the roll cage. (I am about to bolt on a removable hoop step for her.)

The Sasquatchis at 11-1/2”, and somewhere someone measured step in height around 24”, but that may have been on the 2” lift / 37s tease.

I am kind of surprised at the hop “Andy” had to take to get in the Sasquatched Bronco. I was expecting it would be low enough my sons can get in with the raised hip and I can slide right in.
I'm 6' with 34" inseam.

I'd "guess" that "Andy" is somewhere around 5' 7", but that's just a guess.

If they don't want to provide the person's height, maybe they'll provide the Seat's Height?
IIRC the seat's height is adjustable as well, so the they'd need to give the measurement at it's lowest & highest setting along with it slid fully forward & rearward.

Yxes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great video.
My question is, how do we get the v8 sounds they dubbed in when he went for the ride? ;)
Exactly. Been requesting some proper engine exhaust audio for the two power plants.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Came across this 7 minute video posted today featuring an interview with a Ford employee at the recent Bronco event with some more footage and details on the Bronco. I apologize if this has been posted already!

Great video! Thanks for the post.

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We need a good quality audio recording of both engine exhaust sounds, please.
I’m just going to go 2.7 because there’s really nice aftermarket systems right now for the Explorer ST that sound really nice.
Sponsored