First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've seen the ADV fenders before. But it has always been on heavily modded Broncos. Just ran across this pic on my Facebook group of an otherwise stock Outer Banks with ADV fenders.

IMO this how they should look from the factory.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco 61D089DE-57D7-484C-987B-5C2CDB8B1784

2150873f-f159-4f81-90e6-ace6be65084a-jpeg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know they haven't made rear quarter panels for the 2-dr. But just having the front fenders on the 2-dr replaced with these is an improvement.

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any chance they posted a photo of how much the tires stick out with those stock rims?

Sponsored

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stock bumpers are too wide for that look. You can’t tell in this picture though.
You're right

I got the ADV fenders myself (not yet installed). Taking off the end caps on the Badlands bumper makes the front look okay, but the thickness of the rear is fairly obvious in real life. Thankfully there are bumper options for peeps with fender deletes.

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance they posted a photo of how much the tires stick out with those stock rims?
Short answer is there is no poke on the Bronco in the pic unless they added spacers. I don't have pics but the stock flares have about a 2 inch flare which is what these are. Non-sas wheels should actually be tucked in a bit.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not a big fan of the stock, non-Sasquatch OB. Tires look too small. Steps are ‘oldman-ish’. Also, not a fan of the OEM soft top. About the only thing I like on that truck is the ADV fenders.

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i think they are meh and expensive for what they are. 1500 for flairs, unpainted?

square them off some then maybe. they also stick out too far for anything non-sas. looks like shit on that obx, stock painted ones are better. makes it look like every other suv. just my 2c

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Short answer is there is no poke on the Bronco in the pic unless they added spacers. I don't have pics but the stock flares have about a 2 inch flare which is what these are. Non-sas wheels should actually be tucked in a bit.
Is that all the stock flares stick out? For some reason I thought they were wider than that. Thanks!

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've seen the ADV fenders before. But it has always been on heavily modded Broncos. Just ran across this pic on my Facebook group of an otherwise stock Outer Banks with ADV fenders.

Ford Bronco ADV Fiberglass fenders on a pretty much stock Bronco 2150873f-f159-4f81-90e6-ace6be65084a-jpe
Kind of do if you order an Everglades...

And while it's a slick look, definitely takes away the off-road vibe and looks more like an old Explorer now, than a Bronco.

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that all the stock flares stick out? For some reason I thought they were wider than that. Thanks!
No prob. I should measure since my poke since my rig has no flares at the moment... I'll check on Monday if work isn't too crazy.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
My thoughts exactly, it's a big improvement, I can't wait to see their two-door. Also good to know that the script badging still fits on the front fender, I was wondering about that.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How would you attach mud flaps? I feel like these would be worse then the original right?
Sponsored