First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Delivered. Probably made more but are stacked up on ice/mud mountain and/or in transport.
If that's the case, April's numbers should be massive, right?
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered. Probably made more but are stacked up on ice/mud mountain and/or in transport.
Bronco March 2022 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco Sales: 9,757 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 23,573 vehicles.
    • March 2022 sales represent a 70.7% increase from February 2022.

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 9.23.00 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 9.23.15 AM.jpg
I do not want to beat a dead horse, but I want another confirmation that “sales” equals delivered and not “produced”. That is correct?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not want to beat a dead horse, but I want another confirmation that “sales” equals delivered and not “produced”. That is correct?
Correct.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You realize that over half of all reservations took place within the first 24 hours right?
How many have cancelled because there was no skin in the game with the measly $100 reservation? How many never placed the first order or gave up when it was time to order again? How many said to hell with it and bought something else?

I would put money that there will be no more than about half of those original reservations that ever saw this thing through. Now how many are left? From the looks of this board alone I would say quite a few.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

? Where is the full report ? . . including production ? ?

- still not available @ Ford website

? is Ford embarrassed ?
In the past, Ford has occasionally taken a little longer to post the supplemental pages (e.g., production totals, production by plant, inventory), so they may be tabulating these numbers real time and posting as soon as they are finalized. Remember, the month of March just ended on Thursday, and most companies who report monthly to their own lenders take at least 20 days after month end to finalize their monthly financial reports.

I bet the production and inventory numbers are challenging to tabulate accurately right now, given how many units are in holding yards awaiting chips and other components. They clearly aren't in Finished Goods inventory because they are not yet complete. Most likely, they are classified as Work-In-Process inventory, so they may not even count as Produced at this point. Then you have to add in the number of vehicles in transit, which is always a moving target (pun intended). Given the number of models that are being impacted by semiconductor supply constraints alone, I bet the production and inventory numbers are a nightmare to tabulate accurately right now.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so combined with last year's sales it's safe to say Ford is about 40% through initial orders probably much higher, yet there is still a boatload of us day 1/2 very early people that still don't have build dates all the way through May.

lol, just lol...
Abso-effing-lutely. I am day 2 rez and not even a whiff of a notion of when this thing could get built. I can forgive commodity constraints but seriously if they are building 23K Broncos thus far, WHERE THE F--- IS MY TRUCK?!?! Not too mention they are churning out new models of Lighting, Mavericks, and Raptors- I've been waiting for 2 years?!

I have never worked so hard to give someone $50K in my life.

@Ford does not honor it's reservation holders.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Abso-effing-lutely. I am day 2 rez and not even a whiff of a notion of when this thing could get built. I can forgive commodity constraints but seriously if they are building 23K Broncos thus far, WHERE THE F--- IS MY TRUCK?!?! Not too mention they are churning out new models of Lighting, Mavericks, and Raptors- I've been waiting for 2 years?!

It's like making a reservation for 2 at a restaurant months in advance of your anniversary, and when you show up to eat, they make you sit and wait because they have an influx of walk-in customers off the street they want to get to first because they have people in their party of 5 who may possibly order chicken (of which they have an abundance of) and only some who may order the steak. Then as you wait, they tell you they ran our of steak (3 of 5 ordered the steak in the other party), so you have to wait on a shipment, no ETA though. But feel free to go eat at the gas station, they have week old roast beef sandwiches in seran wrap.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Abso-effing-lutely. .... seriously if they are building 23K Broncos thus far, WHERE THE F--- IS MY TRUCK?!?! Not too mention they are churning out new models of Lighting, Mavericks, and Raptors- I've been waiting for 2 years?!

Actually, don't forget they built over 54k in 2021. Sitting at over 75K total through Feb.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How many have cancelled because there was no skin in the game with the measly $100 reservation? How many never placed the first order or gave up when it was time to order again? How many said to hell with it and bought something else?

I would put money that there will be no more than about half of those original reservations that ever saw this thing through. Now how many are left? From the looks of this board alone I would say quite a few.
Well - yeah - except almost every single person who has walked away from a reservation left a dealer with a reservation / live order to keep and profit from. And you can bet they converted it to Big Bend four door soft top the next day and were scheduled a month after.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger?

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's like making a reservation for 2 at a restaurant months in advance of your anniversary, and when you show up to eat, they make you sit and wait because they have an influx of walk-in customers off the street they want to get to first because they have people in their party of 5 who may possibly order chicken (of which they have an abundance of) and only some who may order the steak. Then as you wait, they tell you they ran our of steak (3 of 5 ordered the steak in the other party), so you have to wait on a shipment, no ETA though. But feel free to go eat at the gas station, they have week old roast beef sandwiches in seran wrap.
More like making a reservation for 2 through a third-party app that promises to sell you the restaurant food for cheaper. But, that third-party app only has so many tables it can sell, and people getting upset that the restaurant isn't only selling food to those with that app.

Last edited:

NAP51DMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nun-ya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Considering Ford said they had like 160-170k order conversions in 21, I would confidently say almost none of the first 24 hour reservations cancelled

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have been waiting since 2/9/21 for a base 2 door and still have no build date. I was very patient this hole time but the thing that finally switched my pissed switch was when they were giving away a Bronco on Wheel Of Fortune.
But we are still waiting.
Pretty sure it was a Bronco Sport on Wheel of Fortune...

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More like making a reservation for 2 through a third-party app that promises to sell you the restaurant food for cheaper. But, that third-party app only has to many tables it can sell, and people getting upset that the restaurant isn't only selling food to those with that app.
Third party app? Not sure where you made your reservation, or if you even have since you just joined this forum last month, but I made mine directly on the Ford website.

It was no 'Sport'

D29CA4A5-1428-4151-89B0-4354D5FFFE5E.jpeg

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Third party app? Not sure where you made your reservation, or if you even have since you just joined this forum last month, but I made mine directly on the Ford website.

It was no 'Sport'

Ford Bronco 📈 Bronco March 2022 Sales: 9,757 Sold / 14,953 Produced D29CA4A5-1428-4151-89B0-4354D5FFFE5E
I'm talking about your dealer being the "third-party app". I've been a reservation holder since 7/21, so much later than many. I didn't go with a small dealer promising below MSRP (though I am getting MSRP) to a list of more than 800 people when they were never going to get that allocation within 2 years.

I get why people went with Granger. What I don't understand is why those same people think Ford wasn't going to let all their dealers sell cars to customers.
Sponsored