broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an invitation today for the Moab Basecamp special event (not Bronco Off-rodeo).
Anyone has gone to a similar event at KOH or somewhere else? How does it compare with off-rodeo? Do you do trail rides during the day, and do they provide the vehicles like at the Off Rodeo?

Thanks
Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

During Easter Jeep Week, the trails will be pretty packed, but a few of us are heading over here that weekend and will be around the basecamp and on the trails. If you are heading over, PM me and join us on the trail!

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else going to this? I will be there from April 14th-18th

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be in Moab during EJS for work. But if I was a civilian looking to wheel with other Bronco enthusiasts, I'd skip EJS altogether, and go to Moab Bronco Safari a couple weeks later. Fewer crowds, cooler people, better scenery because there are Broncos in the foreground, not a bunch of Jeeps LOL.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd skip EJS altogether, and go to Moab Bronco Safari a couple weeks later.
My vote is to do both, but agreed that it will be busy at EJS. Best plan is to see what the posted Jeep trails for the day are and do other trails! I will be there April 15-17 and at the Off-Roadeo with friends on Saturday the 16th. I will be bringing both my 1st and 6th Gen over for Bronco Safari!

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My vote is to do both, but agreed that it will be busy at EJS. Best plan is to see what the posted Jeep trails for the day are and do other trails! I will be there April 15-17 and at the Off-Roadeo with friends on Saturday the 16th. I will be bringing both my 1st and 6th Gen over for Bronco Safari!
I wish I could do both!

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm confirmed for a tent at Bronco Basecamp so I'm going to head down and hopefully find a couple of guided trail rides from the Bronco community on Thu/Fri. It'll be packed but Bronco Nation looks like they're going to put on a good event. Would love to hear from anyone that went to the KOH basecamp and what their experience was.
Sponsored