First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you seen any movement? Mine is still showing label created but tracking hasn’t updated since Saturday.
Nope. No movement, same as yours.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i want to order this but have a question (bronco is stuck on ice mountain so i don’t have it yet). i am inclined to leave my bronco unlocked so people don’t cut open the soft top. is there a way to lock just the tailgate so there is at least a secure area while leaving the four doors unlocked?

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i want to order this but have a question (bronco is stuck on ice mountain so i don’t have it yet). i am inclined to leave my bronco unlocked so people don’t cut open the soft top. is there a way to lock just the tailgate so there is at least a secure area while leaving the four doors unlocked?
I have a similar question. It seems to be fine if the doors are off, but if the doors are on, you can hit the unlock button to open the tailgate. It would be tough for someone to climb in if you have your windows up with the top down, but if the windows are down, it seems like it would be easy to unlock the tailgate and get in. I tried to see if the alarm would go off by manually unlocking the door lock without a Key Fob around, and it didn't do anything. Is there a setting that can be used to change that? The Slipstream is obviously helpful to deter, but if the top is off (and the doors are on), I Can't quite figure out how to keep someone from unlocking the tailgate using the door locks (even without key fob).

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This unit appears to be what I'm looking for. I can't wait to see more pics in use and a few step-by-step installation videos. I would jump on it right now, but I'll hold off until I have my Bronco...

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a similar question. It seems to be fine if the doors are off, but if the doors are on, you can hit the unlock button to open the tailgate. It would be tough for someone to climb in if you have your windows up with the top down, but if the windows are down, it seems like it would be easy to unlock the tailgate and get in. I tried to see if the alarm would go off by manually unlocking the door lock without a Key Fob around, and it didn't do anything. Is there a setting that can be used to change that? The Slipstream is obviously helpful to deter, but if the top is off (and the doors are on), I Can't quite figure out how to keep someone from unlocking the tailgate using the door locks (even without key fob).
I went through the settings and it looks like you can disable the ability to unlock the car from the doors (thus keeping the tailgate locked). That may solve the issue that I mentioned above.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have movement! It says it was picked up in SLC today at 3:15PM. It still says it’s scheduled “on time” for delivery today lol. Maybe updates are way behind but I’m not holding my breath for delivery today considering I live in Ohio 😁

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, so I just got notice from FedEx this afternoon that my shipment has been picked up today. My deliver was originally scheduled for today, but it seems that may have just been the pickup date after all. Still says delivery estimate for today, but I figure some time mid week will be the delivery. Can’t wait to install so I can take the hardtop off & drive around w/ no worries. Weather in south TX is perfect right now!😎

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the dimensions of the mats?
Sorry for the delay. I was out of town. The mats measure 14”x35-3/4” and 9”x35-3/4”, this is at the very base of the pads but they kind of chamfer up and in. I hope this helps.

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for the delay. I was out of town. The mats measure 14”x35-3/4” and 9”x35-3/4”, this is at the very base of the pads but they kind of chamfer up and in. I hope this helps.
Thank you SLCBronco!!

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I just got notice from FedEx this afternoon that my shipment has been picked up today. My deliver was originally scheduled for today, but it seems that may have just been the pickup date after all. Still says delivery estimate for today, but I figure some time mid week will be the delivery. Can’t wait to install so I can take the hardtop off & drive around w/ no worries. Weather in south TX is perfect right now!😎
FYI. Per Alan, there was a bracket that was produced incorrectly so they held off on sending the enclosures until that issue was remedied. Hence why the label's were created and they sat for a few days. I am currently tracking Wednesday delivery for mine.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another 28 kits went out today, the last should go out Wednesday.

The kits that went out Friday have the corrected bracket in the 4x4x48 box.

The kits that went out today we have removed the incorrect bracket and replaced it with the correct one.
Sorry for any delay guys!

fiibbb

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diabolical Inc I received mine yesterday and got it installed for the most part. The build quality is great -- awesome job there!

One thing I realized is that the tailskin doesn't really fit the softtop though, even though there's been prior discussion about this. Specifically, the poprod for the softtop actually interferes with the tailskin by maybe just 1/4 inch. The video you have on Youtube shows it working but it seems that's with the poprod removed?

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Diabolical Inc I received mine yesterday and got it installed for the most part. The build quality is great -- awesome job there!

One thing I realized is that the tailskin doesn't really fit the softtop though, even though there's been prior discussion about this. Specifically, the poprod for the softtop actually interferes with the tailskin by maybe just 1/4 inch. The video you have on Youtube shows it working but it seems that's with the poprod removed?
I received mine yesterday as well, but I won't be able to install it till I have some time this weekend. I'll try and post some pics after I install. My Bronco is a hardtop and I will hopefully be removing the top after the install, if I do it correctly. 😬🤞
Sponsored