First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks are subjective, sure. What is a fact though…….this is the BEST bronco available, NO DOUBT. Anyone claiming their regular bronco is better, is like a regular bmw 3 series owner saying that theirs is better than an m3 Bc of the unsightly grill. Lol. It’s an absurd statement. I’ll take the “ugly” fenders, for all the other benefits any day.
Watch out your fanboi is showing.
Sponsored

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So where will you be using your Bronco Raptor, Moab, Rubicon or the Mall, that you need the BEST?
Thats such a moot point, Same could be said about any sports car, and wether it’s taken to a track….most don’t. So….. Do u need it? Of course not. Do you WANT it? Of course. Listen man, my wife has a 2.7 sas obx…..and I love it. And can only imagine how this raptor is even better….and better it is. Fender flares would not deter me from getting it.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So where will you be using your Bronco Raptor, Moab, Rubicon or the Mall, that you need the BEST?
Btw, driving to the mall with those paddle shifters in performance mode on the gauge cluster will be MUCH more enjoyable and engaging!! (getting excited just thinking about it). The exhaust, suspension….everything just better. and let’s not forget about that sweet interior, and the wrapped/stitched dash, which breaks up all of that plastic…….it will more than make up for the fenders.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These comments on the braptor.... but so it's not just a meme post, I preferred the Warthog monikor it had originally
Ford Bronco 🦖 First Bronco Raptor VIN #001 Sells For $350k at Barrett Jackson Auto Action eddie-whaaa

Last edited:

Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dash alone is worth 350K. lol

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the fact that VIN #001 regular Bronco went for $1.1 million, I was expecting at least that or more for this one.
The "regular" Bronco was auctioned off, when the 6th gen Bronco was still new to everyone. The shine has worn a bit.

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All things considered, that's rather cheap. I'm really not sure the braptor is gonna be as big a deal as some are saying it's gonna be.
The mechanicals are great, but it’s hideous. The Raptor and TRX are both beautiful trucks, which helps their sales more than the performance.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealerships just went oooh now we can tak on 150k markup bc the Barrett Jackson one went for 350k, don’t worry it includes $300 nitrogen filled tires too

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dealerships just went oooh now we can tak on 150k markup bc the Barrett Jackson one went for 350k, don’t worry it includes $300 nitrogen filled tires too
No worries, the "sales people" will be sure to let customers know there is a shortage of "nitrogen" and the fee is now $2,799.

BTW: the atmosphere is 78% nitrogen.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks are subjective, sure. What is a fact though…….this is the BEST bronco available, NO DOUBT. Anyone claiming their regular bronco is better, is like a regular bmw 3 series owner saying that theirs is better than an m3 Bc of the unsightly grill. Lol. It’s an absurd statement. I’ll take the “ugly” fenders, for all the other benefits any day.
(Unpopular opinion below)

Best, unless you want the much better looking two door. The four door bronco design won’t age well. It really does look like a Ford Flex. Gag ugly, especially when they have those goofy soft tops that open like a hatch back.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn’t think they would be very successful trying to auction a gas guzzler to a charity for conservationists. This is a big public failure from Ford.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With the fact that VIN #001 regular Bronco went for $1.1 million, I was expecting at least that or more for this one.
The 2Dr FE that brought over a million did so because it looks like the original. These more Dores will NEVER bring big money. They look mini- van-stupid and are less capable off road.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did the The VIN 001 FE sell for over $1.1 million 🤔
Good observation. The difference is the first generation Bronco of its kind and a Raptor model from the first kind.
Sponsored