Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For you, Iā€™ll add it.
I thought I saw it somewhere about possibly color matching the Ford letters to the exterior colors. Would that be a possibility?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought I saw it somewhere about possibly color matching the Ford letters to the exterior colors. Would that be a possibility?
Iā€™ll continue to bring more colors and badges online. To get this product rolling, we started with red, white, and blueā€¦ and grey (I already had the swatch for grey) For a lot of the OEM colors, Iā€™ll need to get the color matched with a swatch to give to the painter to match.

Onlyme

Badlands
First Name
Marcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the typography with the vin # and the Orange!! šŸ˜

Sponsored

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ā€˜69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered mine, descent price for a custom art piece!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Grey is now on the site with options for your VIN or BNP coordinates. If you would like custom coordinates, choose VIN and include the coordinates in the Order note box, at checkout.
Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 1608 - AR Console Badge -  Badlands 4

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grey is now on the site with options for your VIN or BNP coordinates. If you would like custom coordinates, choose VIN and include the coordinates in the Order note box, at checkout.
1608 - AR Console Badge -  Badlands 4.jpg
Gray was not available yesterday when I ordered. At this point, is there any available process to switch from red to gray?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered this morning. Very excited. It'll be here before my Bronco is even here lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gray was not available yesterday when I ordered. At this point, is there any available process to switch from red to gray?
Shoot an email over to [email protected] with your change request and Tracy will get notes added to your order for the color change. šŸ‘šŸ½

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | BADLANDS CONSOLE BADGE is now live on the website! The badges will be teed up to begin machining out of 6061 aluminum, this coming week. From there, they all receive color fill to spec. Once the painter is completed with them, they get shipped to us for finishing touches like adding your VIN and topography. All your choice and all done at STARKILLER BASE with the new laser. Please add your VIN to the Order Notes at checkout.

Use the code: B6GBADLANDSBADGE20 at checkout for your Bronco6G forum member 20% discount. I've also added the discount code to Post 1.

BADLANDS BADGE LINK

Ford Bronco AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate 1608 - AR Console Badge -  Badlands 4
C'mon Ford! Get me a VIN!!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you need to make one for the Bronco Raptor that reads Ford Warthog.

AR | BADLANDS Center Console VIN Plate

Use the code: B6GBADLANDSBADGE20 at checkout for your Bronco6G forum member discount!

Checking the pulse of you BADLANDS owners for this project.

We have the BADLANDS National Park Topography now. We'll play around with some VIN plates for the BADLANDS trim BRONCOS too, to go along with the FIRST EDITION VIN plate project.

I'm envisioning a satin black anodized plate (BADLANDS Orange could also be an option, depending on how it looks laser annealed and machined) with white annealed Badlands topo, laser etched BADLANDS script and your vehicles VIN above it. If there's interest, I'll get this one going with design renderings. If there's viable interest, I'll get moving on designing the billet plate that you'll swap out with your OEM plate. If you have other design ideas, lay them on me.

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ordered! I put my VIN in the "Order Note" - Is that the right spot to put it in? Will be stoked to get this in!
Sponsored