Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I’m just being nit-picky but I can no more get a feeling for the colors on these gas cans than I could from a paint smear on a paint can at Home Depot.

Given the anticipation and the excitement from us Bronco fans, would it have killed Ford to have 10 Bronco hoods or doors at this event in each color? I for one need to see the color an a substantial car part not a gas can to get an idea what the truck will look like.

I kind of feel like Ford is feeding us details about the Bronco like a farmer feeds scraps to the family rooster.

End of rant, now back to waiting mode for the next scrap (price and build) to be doled our to us roosters.
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
strange that antimatter is not available

makes me think its the most complex paint scheme and might be chromatic

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looking further at the can that we are guessing is "black" .... I'm thinking that can may actually be Antimatter. If you zoom in you can see hints of blue coming off the lighted parts of the can. Can't be a reflection of blue since the neighboring cans are not blue.

Is anyone else seeing the blue that I have circled as well when zoomed in??
Screenshot_20200818-111808_Photos.jpg
Yes!

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hilarious how this reinforces the question, "Ford, Why do you need three grays, Carbonized Gray , Iconic Silver AND Cactus Gray?"

Could you not have substituted two of the them for more bold, fun, vibrant colors or a green?

You can have any color you want, so long as it's gray (a throwback to the Model T).
By this point we all know that all colors are Cactus Grey.

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Appreciate you posting this, but I’ll be damned if I am able to tell anything from this photo. Iconic silver and CG looks the same, etc. Don’t know how you guys are able to see the actual colors.

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I wasn't set on cyber orange, I'd definitely wait for velocity blue. SUCH an awesome color

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that pretty much seals the deal for me. My Bronco will either be Velocity Blue or Cactus Gray. I absolutely love both of those colors. I hate having to make decisions. Someone make the decision for me. I'm thinking (maybe) a white top for either of the colors. But I also like black with the Velocity Blue.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My designer experience is reminding me that, as any IT person will tell us, "Your monitor may display colors slightly different than someone else's." The same image may display differently on your screen from mine because fo the monitors, not because of the image. Working in design and photo apps all my life, I can't say how important this is. And when comparing color shades that only slightly vary, especially like the grays, blues and reds, this really is true, despite how nerdy it sometimes sounds.

No criticism whatsoever intended to the OP, whose original screen grab was really awesome quality and uses a brighter LED, seems to me. But below are the original (1), and below that is my own (2) also taken from the video. Not a huge difference, but the Cactus Gray and A51, in particular -- two colors a lot of us are unsure about -- really seem to be more green in my screen grab. Now let the discussion further percolate ;)

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 1597764816664

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 9.26.19 AM

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me. My Bronco will either be Velocity Blue or Cactus Gray. I absolutely love both of those colors. I hate having to make decisions. Someone make the decision for me. I'm thinking (maybe) a white top for either of the colors. But I also like black with the Velocity Blue.
Same two for me now. I was eyeing Area 51 but don't think it's for me. Too dark. I think I'll stick with the MIC gray hardtop... Should compliment both colors ways pretty nicely.