Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checked and the sub has high level inputs so kit 6 should work. I think.
Give the tech number on the website a call, talk to Joe and describe your set up (amps, lci,etc) and he will guide you to the right kit.

Kyrioslol

Wildtrak
First Name
Talal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone! Its my first post here as i await for my Bronco to finish its matte ppf which i recieve on Sunday im looking to upgrade the sound system first thing!

I got 2 Kicker csc4s and 1 csc65. Kicker 200 amp including harness from plug and play along with a hideaway 10in sub. Am i all set with this setup ?

Thanks in advance!

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi everyone! Its my first post here as i await for my Bronco to finish its matte ppf which i recieve on Sunday im looking to upgrade the sound system first thing!

I got 2 Kicker csc4s and 1 csc65. Kicker 200 amp including harness from plug and play along with a hideaway 10in sub. Am i all set with this setup ?

Thanks in advance!
Should be. Consider boom mats for the 4” dash speakers, dynamat behind the 6” and rear speakers and if you prefer bass blockers for the dash speakers. I’ve read though the DSP on the amp may adjust for that.

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should be. Consider boom mats for the 4” dash speakers, dynamat behind the 6” and rear speakers and if you prefer bass blockers for the dash speakers. I’ve read though the DSP on the amp may adjust for that.
I just ripped the boom mat out of my kick panel speakers. Made it sound so muddy and hardly any mid-bass.

Sponsored

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What hardware did you use?
I just picked up some small bolts and nylon lock nuts from the hardware store. Nothing fancy.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since the front dash speakers are wired in parallel with the 6 1/2" speakers, there isn't a way for DSP technology to remove the lower bass notes for the 4" speakers without removing them for the 6 1/2" speakers. Bass blockers are recommended. The factory dash speakers come with a built in 400 hz filter. So something close would make a difference in balancing the sound.

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since the front dash speakers are wired in parallel with the 6 1/2" speakers, there isn't a way for DSP technology to remove the lower bass notes for the 4" speakers without removing them for the 6 1/2" speakers. Bass blockers are recommended. The factory dash speakers come with a built in 400 hz filter. So something close would make a difference in balancing the sound.
Good point and recommendation.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn I wish this was in stock. I’m doing all my speakers as soon as the bronco comes in and would like to throw this in too

OP
OP
67BroncoG1

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are they the only ones that carry this plug n play harness?
Correct. They make it and sell it directly to the consumer. You might want to call because I found that his online inventory isn't always up to date.
Sponsored