John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By the recommendation of a mutual acquaintance, we have decided to join in on the discussion pertaining to the reservations/ordering of the new Bronco.

We want to get the word out there, especially to the superfans of the Bronco, that we'll be offering to folks on the East Coast, something similar to what the folks at Granger are doing for reservations. We feel it will be mutually beneficial to both the customer and our dealership. Our full plan will be available by the first of next week, with full transparency in what we'll be offering and every dime that will be on the sales form. We've been in business for over 30 years, we are committed to our customers to make sure they have a genuine and beneficial working relationship with our staff.

I am sure you will have a lot of questions, and we'll answer all of them as we go along. For now, let us get our plan finalized and make our offer to the community after the first of next week.

Thanks!

/john
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be great...you're about 5.5 hours away, but if you offer their plan or better, particularly their X-Plan incentive that is even better than their regular plan, then I'll switch and drive over to buy it there. I look forward to seeing the details.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome. It looks like you may have done some research before creating an account and posting, good on you. A few dealerships have created accounts and posted here not understanding the hornets nest they just whacked. Be prepared for a deluge of questions and I look forward to seeing the details of your plan (for curiosities sake).

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome. It looks like you may have done some research before creating an account and posting, good on you. A few dealerships have created accounts and posted here not understanding the hornets nest they just whacked. Be prepared for a deluge of questions and I look forward to seeing the details of your plan (for curiosities sake).

Luckily for our dealership, I am a systems administrator with a LONG history of online forums. I know the routine and I won't be stepping on toes. I've administered server farms full of forums and had several of my own for gaming, so, I'll mind my manners and pay attention to every detail.

Our plan is forming up to be similar to that of Granger. We will provide full transparency of every penny that will be spent before those making the reservations make the change to Stephens Auto Center.

Thanks!

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That would be great...you're about 5.5 hours away, but if you offer their plan or better, particularly their X-Plan incentive that is even better than their regular plan, then I'll switch and drive over to buy it there. I look forward to seeing the details.

We've had our first few meetings in regard to what we'll be offering and it will be similar to Granger, if not better.

I actually traveled to Virginia to pick up my new truck at a dealership there, it would be nice to be able to do the same for someone else :)

Monday or Tuesday of next week, we should have the plan in place and ready to be revealed.

/john

Sponsored

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've had our first few meetings in regard to what we'll be offering and it will be similar to Granger, if not better.
Or better???? Someone plays the forum game well :) I will be checking this thread for updates 10 times a day even though you clearly said Monday or Tuesday...almost like Ford saying the B&P tool will be ready soon. Wait, is it time to go check that again? :LOL:

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or better???? Someone plays the forum game well :) I will be checking this thread for updates 10 times a day even though you clearly said Monday or Tuesday...almost like Ford saying the B&P tool will be ready soon. Wait, is it time to go check that again? :LOL:

well, I wouldn't be lying if we matched their offer to the letter, but we're 100 miles closer to the customer :)

I think we'll see "The Plan" on Tuesday, August 25. That gives me a week of anxiety to pray to the Gods of the Interswebs that the boss doesn't short change me on "The Plan" :)

/john

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*checks drive time between Danville, WV and Huntsville, AL
*clicks watch button on thread

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

About 8 hours? I travel down to Prattville rather often, and the Black Warrior river for a little fishing from time to time :)

/john

Sponsored

bfabpt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just did, 6 hrs away. still too early to call and switch! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmmm the girlfriend has family in West Virginia, I might suggest a holiday to visit them next year ?

There ya go! That's the spirit :)

Has anyone ever told you that we're really friendly and hospitable in these parts?

/john

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome! Our "mutual friend" as told be a lot about you. Looking forward to hearing your ideas as well as seeing your offer. Bronco owners can ALWAYS use another transparent dealer.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Closest major airport?
Sponsored