Sponsored

POLL: Bronco Super Celebration East 2022 - Your Plans?

Super Cel East Attendance 2022

• I plan to only attend BSCE.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I plan to travel to BSCE in my new Bronco without show field reservation.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • I have a show field space for my new Bronco.

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BTW, if you've never been to BSCE before, there is a good steakhouse just down the road called, "Trailhead Steak and Trout." You should make reservations. The wife and I have eaten there the last 2 years and are planning on it this year.
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went ahead and registered my 6G since we plan to go on a few of the drives. It feels a little weird parking it on the field with all the classic Broncos but that's what we're going to do! We'll be there early Thursday through at least Saturday morning, weather permitting. Anybody bringing parts? I'm interested in a modular bumper if someone has swapped to aftermarket.

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BTW, if you've never been to BSCE before, there is a good steakhouse just down the road called, "Trailhead Steak and Trout." You should make reservations. The wife and I have eaten there the last 2 years and are planning on it this year.
There’s also a new brewery, restaurant and distillery that were just opened in the area! And for any Mountain Bikers a new free bike park.

OP
OP
Last Ride Bronco

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went ahead and registered my 6G since we plan to go on a few of the drives. It feels a little weird parking it on the field with all the classic Broncos but that's what we're going to do! We'll be there early Thursday through at least Saturday morning, weather permitting. Anybody bringing parts? I'm interested in a modular bumper if someone has swapped to aftermarket.
The new Broncos are the best bet for future interest and bringing in the younger generation. I’ll be glad to see old and new!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're coming in Thursday afternoon and leave Sunday morning with or without our Wildtrak. It's stuck in chip module purgatory on Ice/Dirt Mountain. Been in production since 1/18,,, hoping to see movement and better yet, delivery, before the 21st so we can drive it down. Have a cabin reserved in Wears Valley.

Sponsored

Zus

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 & 22 Bronco, 17 F150, 12 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I plan on going on the rides. I get there Thursday also. Has you or anyone else ever been on the rides? What is considered a ride? Is it offroad or on or both?

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an early morning reservation holder from 7/14/2020 without a VIN, will this make me happier or more depressed? I’m honestly not sure.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be there Friday and Saturday.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I plan on going on the rides. I get there Thursday also. Has you or anyone else ever been on the rides? What is considered a ride? Is it offroad or on or both?
The ones I've been on were on pavement. There's a long drive on Friday to Windrock off road park and I remember reading at least one other one might require a chainsaw so not all are paved.

Reactions: Zus

Zus

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 & 22 Bronco, 17 F150, 12 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds good. I'm excited to get the tires dirty. I'm looking forward to meeting as many people as possible and having a lot of fun

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope we get to see a Raptor and Everglades.
That'd be cool! I've seen nothing about what Ford is bringing so maybe they'll have a nice surprise. I got an email today from Bronco Driver with mostly the same event info that's on their site but they did mention this:

SPECIAL 6G PARKING CORRAL - A special G6 parking area is set up within the Bronco Nation and FORD booth for any 2021 /2022 who would like to park in this special area.
I'm not sure if that means it's a BN member thing and I haven't seen much reason to join though I did notice their members get 10% off at Bronco Graveyard so that $25 membership would've paid itself back several times over the last year while I was fixing up my 93! 😁