Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Enjoying the new celebrity status, today is the first day. My neighbor came upto me when I got the Bronco out of the garage and he said, his father use to have it and it was a 1987. He congratulated me and said thats a very nice car and black really looks good.

😎😎😎

On the way to grocery (in the wild) at the lights a Ford guy driving a F-150 came upto me at the lights and honked when I rolled my window down, he said its a FORD? I said yes and he said WOW, I said its BRONCO. He was like enjoy the car and we parted on that note.

Awesom experience already😀
Glad you’re enjoying it! I wish you many happy miles.

EDIT—it all worked out. 🙂
Sponsored

Last edited:

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How are yall tracking the rail car? Mine was supposed to be delivered to mclane 4/11-17. Still waiting. Called Ford Friday and was told 4/17 but sales man said 4/21. I patiently waited 16 months, but for some reason the last 3 weeks feel like forever.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are yall tracking the rail car? Mine was supposed to be delivered to mclane 4/11-17. Still waiting. Called Ford Friday and was told 4/17 but sales man said 4/21. I patiently waited 16 months, but for some reason the last 3 weeks feel like forever.
Do you have your railcar number? Ford Chat is very helpful with providing it.
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support

For tracking phone numbers:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone in Dallas, I just have to rave a little bit about my dealer. Everyone was fantastic, no issues applying the MY 22.5 discount (literally took a couple minutes at most once I raised the issue with them), and they even surprised me by throwing in door bags that I didn't see until I got home (they were not in there when I went into the financing dept.). I traded in a 2019 Fusion, and though (as always) I could've gotten more selling it myself, it was a fair deal based on my research the last several days and hassle free. Seriously, Planet Ford 635 is the only time I've had a positive (as opposed to some neutral & negative ones in the past) experience with a dealer. Could not recommend them enough. I found them by using their auto body shop in the past, which was also amazing. So, if you're in the area, definitely worth checking out either their sales or auto body departments.
For the MY22.5 price protection, I was under the impression based on that Granger mid March update post that the MY22.5 comes like a month after the sale. Was your dealer able to match that price at the time of the sale instead of writing you a check in like a month? I just want to know the process for when I’m at the dealer (hopefully Thursday or Friday).

Sponsored

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the MY22.5 price protection, I was under the impression based on that Granger mid March update post that the MY22.5 comes like a month after the sale. Was your dealer able to match that price at the time of the sale instead of writing you a check in like a month? I just want to know the process for when I’m at the dealer (hopefully Thursday or Friday).
Yes. It was at the time of the sale. I told them it wasn't on Vincent, but was on the DORA. I don't know what Vincent is, but I had heard that term on this forum. I had a signed DORA. They applied it immediately.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Road trip to see family and have to send pic. Very happy so far.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 0FE35863-B8BC-4CCF-AF0F-F10576A488FB
Where did you buy the Tow Hooks and got the Red Bronco Lettering? Red looks good on your car, I want to get Green on my Black.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Road trip to see family and have to send pic. Very happy so far.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 0FE35863-B8BC-4CCF-AF0F-F10576A488FB
Dang I saw this and thought vampire bronco with the red fangs/ tow hooks. So cool. And then it hit me:

A thousand years

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For anyone in Dallas, I just have to rave a little bit about my dealer. Everyone was fantastic, no issues applying the MY 22.5 discount (literally took a couple minutes at most once I raised the issue with them), and they even surprised me by throwing in door bags that I didn't see until I got home (they were not in there when I went into the financing dept.). I traded in a 2019 Fusion, and though (as always) I could've gotten more selling it myself, it was a fair deal based on my research the last several days and hassle free. Seriously, Planet Ford 635 is the only time I've had a positive (as opposed to some neutral & negative ones in the past) experience with a dealer. Could not recommend them enough. I found them by using their auto body shop in the past, which was also amazing. So, if you're in the area, definitely worth checking out either their sales or auto body departments.
Maybe that is the roof top bag that comes with all new hard top broncos(should be on your window sticker)? Do they have/sell door bags, I'm interested as I don't have a garage for quick storage.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer charged the original price right then at time of sale.

Sponsored

knipj

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My BB is in transit (sub status delay) and has been since April 4 after sitting built for 3 weeks. Going to New Orleans via rail. No one (Ford chat or my dealer) has insight into rail tracking info. I very specifically asked and they both said rail tracking info isn't available.

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did the chat and mine is still sitting in gateway yard IL. No rail info available.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe that is the roof top bag that comes with all new hard top broncos(should be on your window sticker)? Do they have/sell door bags, I'm interested as I don't have a garage for quick storage.
I have a soft top. I believe they were $230 to add. Not on my WS. And they are definitely for the doors as they have identifiers on them for which door goes in which bag.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy Saturday fam!!

We are trading in our Fusion too. What year/mileage was yours and did you get a good trade? Ours is a 2020 SEL with 9300 miles. Thing doesn't see the road a lot.
Mine was a 2020 Fusion SE AWD with 13,600 miles on it. It was on the Lease with the same Dealer and the Trade in Value was about the same price on KBB now compared to when I bought it in Feb 2020. Coz of that I did not pay any penality for the early Trade-in.

I had to Finance the Bronco as the Dealer was not doing any Leases on Broncos. Got a low rate of 2.14% for 60 months from Triangle Credit Union.

I have put it $5000 down to bring the monthly payments to $700. For Fusion I used to pay $400 so another $300 more was affordable for me.
Sponsored