Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe this thread is still going...and I think it is awesome. I read all the posts and get a little glimpse of families. "My wife said..." My kids and their toys..." " Well, I need room for my dog and my guns..." " What about golf clubs? "....I think it is awesome, it reminds me of home, here, America. (I am 58 years old, maybe just senile)

I know it is a bit nerdy, but...whatever dude.. The world's weird right now and it is nice to have something to be excited about...to take you back 25 years and think about the car you were gonna buy then: it had to work of course, but it also had to look cooL and you gotta figure out how you can afford it. Nothing has changed, and I like that...especially now.

Thanks for this thread, it's fun ...and informative.

This is the color I want.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/showcase/69-bronco.133/#lg=1&slide=4

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If these are actual paint samples maybe they can ship these around to dealers so we can at least see real world paint samples in different lighting.
I can see it now. If I leave my DL with the desk, can I take a couple of these outside?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made a promise that I would not be part of the “If Only Club.” You know “if only Ford would . . . “.

Take a trip over to the superduty configurator. Build a Tremor Lariat Sport Appearance Package in the “spruce” color, so there is no chrome. Picture it in a Bronco.

If only Ford would . . .

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With this talk of green (or lack of green, rather) you know what would be cool IMO? Offering the a dark forest green like it sounds like people are wanting, and then with amber DRLs a la Telluride SX.
Bullit Mustang Green

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really have no idea what color I am going to choose. It really depends on whether they come out with factory white top options. Some of these colors will look better in a white top, some in black painted top....though none will look truly great in the MIC grey top lol

i do know what colors I won’t choose, grey, black, or white. (Though cactus w/white I would go for) Half the vehicles out there don’t offer anything but those three non colors. i personally am so tired of seeing those boring colors on the road. Not ripping on anyone’s choice as I currently have both a white and silver vehicle.... but blah! Can’t wait to get rid of them.

The bronco exudes personality and it needs color to match!!

Last edited:

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought I had narrowed the debate down to two colors, Cactus and A51; now I'm back to square 1. Rapid Red has got me questioning everything I've ever said about not liking red cars.....
I'm in the exactly same boat with same colors and coincidentally, considering Race Red.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservations convert to Orders in December....before 51 & Cactus Bronco Sports hit dealer lots, so there's no way to get a preview.

But I've read on the forum you can change orders up until a VIN is issued (several weeks before actual build?). SO...I guess we'll be able to change colors until March-ish???

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you I am torn on colors. There doesnt seem to be one color that I "LOVE". I currently drive a magnetic Ford Explorer so I'd prefer to stay away from grey. I am not a fan of cactus grey like many of you are either. I've heard horror stories about Race Red, velocity blue is late availability, antimatter and Area 51 are all over the place at the moment in terms of what they actually look like. I am leaning Cyber Orange but have no confidence in it.

I think the biggest thing for many of us will be to see all the colors with all the different tops and trim levels. I hate comparing Area 51 on a Bronco sport to what I might get on the Bronco cause the angles are different and the exterior accents vary. It is impossible to determine until build and price is out and even until then they may not be accurate color samples.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like many of you I am torn on colors. There doesnt seem to be one color that I "LOVE". I currently drive a magnetic Ford Explorer so I'd prefer to stay away from grey. I am not a fan of cactus grey like many of you are either. I've heard horror stories about Race Red, velocity blue is late availability, antimatter and Area 51 are all over the place at the moment in terms of what they actually look like. I am leaning Cyber Orange but have no confidence in it.

I think the biggest thing for many of us will be to see all the colors with all the different tops and trim levels. I hate comparing Area 51 on a Bronco sport to what I might get on the Bronco cause the angles are different and the exterior accents vary. It is impossible to determine until build and price is out and even until then they may not be accurate color samples.
I agree the angles and shapes will definitely change the way a color looks. In the Bronco Family I think Cyber Orange looks great on the Bronco and average at best on the Sport (just my opinion, don’t freak out) because of the shapes and angles and the way it plays the light off the paint.
At this point I have zero confidence that any pictures in the B&P will accurately reflect the colors. That stinks because we can’t drive down to the local dealer and see all of the colors, currently.
I think it’s risky putting in a color you are not sure of and then hoping to see it in the sport and get the color changed before the VIN, in fact this thought terrifies me.
Maybe this is why all we see are black, white, and 50 shades of grey when we drive around.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

why is shadow black crossed out?
The can is painted Antimatter Blue, but is was previously perceived as Shadow Black.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GREEN, where is the GREEN??????

And TAN/BEIGE. Earthtones for the Bronco for the WIN.