First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If my modules are all populated does that mean it is ready to go and has all its chips?
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great thread, thank you. Really explained a lot. Never ran across this thread before, but since I only got my WS last night, I couldn't have used the info anyway :)

Getting more excited that my Bronco is being built this week!

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
B7F8CFA3-5BB3-4F38-B92C-FAA1A64D61E9.jpeg

What does nb mean is the “ship to” of this explanation? I thought it would say “ma” for “North America”….
Did you ever find out? I show the same thing. Wondering if it means Not Built. But my blend date was yesterday. Of course, we know how good Ford is at updating stuff.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you ever find out? I show the same thing. Wondering if it means Not Built. But my blend date was yesterday. Of course, we know how good Ford is at updating stuff.
No nothing. But my dealership did confirm it stil shows May 16th as delivery date. I’m just in purgatory, I think!! I just wanted to make sure NB didn’t stand for north Brazil. Lol

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No nothing. But my dealership did confirm it stil shows May 16th as delivery date. I’m just in purgatory, I think!! I just wanted to make sure NB didn’t stand for north Brazil. Lol
I can't get the tracker to load the last 2 days. So no idea if an estimated delivery date has been set.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't get the tracker to load the last 2 days. So no idea if an estimated delivery date has been set.
It is back up for me but they took off the est delivery date!!

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy blend day! Thanks for this thread and information. Side note... I have been selling Ford products since the mid 90's and this is the first time I have ever ordered anything of my own! The info you just deciphered here is amazing. Like unlocking secret code, Raiders of the Lost Ark almost. I will never view a Monroney the same now... can't wait to share this information with both customers and coworkers! Thanks again 100X!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to see an update to this to include the timelines related to:
I've got a Vin
I've got a Scheduled Production Date

Right now it just covers I've got a Sticker and on from there.

phorton1

Wildtrak
First Name
Piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0, 2017 F250 Platinum, 1970 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my rail car number and I did the automated system but it says it is in Portland, Oregon on March 4 at 11:48 pm. This makes no sense. Why would it be giving a status from a month ago?

Sponsored

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great info, thanks for all the effort that went into this!

OL SKUUL

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BL 7speed 2d, 22 Rivian R1T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

BLEND DATE
1633617466655.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

PLACE IN LINE
1633617679030.png

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.

EDIT 10/19: This number has become bigger recently, due to MAP orders processing in larger batches. This number is not always a daily or weekly total, it had been a daily total for a few months due to production orders sent to MAP for processing in a daily batch. Recently they have been sent in larger 3/4 day batches, so this number is in the few thousands.

ROTATION #
1633617861032.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934.png

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
The number at the bottom of my sticker was originally 4/1/22, now says 4/9/22. Blend 4/7/22, Modules not "popped yet" what is the meaning of the date at the bottom, and what does it mean when it changes?

Jstump99

Base
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Porsche 944 NA, 2001 Forester, 2017 CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Today was the day! Been refreshing all week and my sticker finally popped 4/21 blend date

awesome guide! Excited to start checking modules later next week!

F3CFF2E4-D61B-4F20-BA62-FCDC719FC279.jpeg

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today was the day! Been refreshing all week and my sticker finally popped 4/21 blend date

awesome guide! Excited to start checking modules later next week!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More F3CFF2E4-D61B-4F20-BA62-FCDC719FC279
Wasn’t sure if this was covered in this thread but window stickers won’t be made available until your order was sent to plant. This is to avoid wasting some resources generating a WS prematurely. It just helps avoid needing to modify it if rotation numbers change. In your case yours was sent to the plant April 14th at 1:30 PM eastern.

Mattsn

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious what is the "latest average" amount of time these are sitting and "awaiting shipment"For convoy?

Mine has been in this same status for two weeks now. Does calling Ford (not the dealer) Help move things along any?
Sponsored