Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are proud owners of a new Bronco!!!
73 miles
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group CA3EBB64-1224-4783-ABFD-35A57D3762DE

Dealer gave $200 towards customer satisfaction funds and said I was the 1st to ever ask and they were only given $4800 total allotment for all their Bronco orders? Also a FULL tank of fuel!
Hang in there y’all it will come and my wife loves it!

HotShotGamertv

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has arrived today, and I did not get any email regarding it being delivered. Unfortunately I’m at a business retreat but it will be available for me when I get back. Fully tanked and cleaned thank you Citrus Ford of Ontario. Also agreed on MSRP

What was your rail car # ?
Also did you speak to someone at UP to get information?
I’m still waiting for my Bronco my Eta Delivery was 4/19 -4/25. My depa Wyoming back on 4/13 and it still hasn’t gotten to Mira Loma. I Called UP and it was schedule for Arrival 4/23 now it changed to 4/25.

Qasimateen

Outer Banks
First Name
Qasim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your rail car # ?
Also did you speak to someone at UP to get information?
I’m still waiting for my Bronco my Eta Delivery was 4/19 -4/25. My depa Wyoming back on 4/13 and it still hasn’t gotten to Mira Loma. I Called UP and it was schedule for Arrival 4/23 now it changed to 4/25.
My rail car number TTGX973756

When I tried to speak to a UP rep for more info, they keep telling me that they cannot disclose that information to me.

That’s gotta be tough. So sorry to hear that.

When I called UP yesterday night, the status was “constructively placed” then I called this morning and it was “empty release on hold”. I then texted my salesman and he checked and it was indeed in Mira Loma and they picked it up and got it prepped all in one day (today). Was really worried my car wouldn’t be stuck at the rail yard like most peoples broncos

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was delivered yesterday, 4/20/22 at 3:41 pm... (I have the print out of the delivery receipt).

All paperwork done but needs pdi. Picking it up today. ) or should i say my Wife is picking it up today :cautious: she gets to drive this first... hmm...

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-04-21 044635

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was delivered yesterday, 4/20/22 at 3:41 pm... (I have the print out of the delivery receipt).

All paperwork done but needs pdi. Picking it up today. ) or should i say my Wife is picking it up today :cautious: she gets to drive this first... hmm...

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-04-21 044635
She’s a lucky girl. Hope you post that delivery.

Svejda31

Outer Banks
First Name
Sallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine getting close. Updated a few minutes ago

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 0E24C778-8EB6-4881-AF97-6D81BDF3EC4A
How do you check this? Mine is apparently sitting in Shreveport and the dealer said it could sit there for 45 days before he gets it. My EDD was 10-16 April.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Arrived at dealer yesterday. Being prepped today. Dealer said it was filthy and had 50 miles on it. Not interested in seeing it until it’s detailed, inspected and prepped.
Congrats!! Looks like I'm in the running to be the last of our build week to get their bronco.

Sponsored

DanielP

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PowerBoost F-150, 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!! Looks like I'm in the running to be the last of our build week to get their bronco.
I hope the few of us remaining get them soon. I still show plant hold. No shipping info and EDD is 4/23-4/29

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the few of us remaining get them soon. I still show plant hold. No shipping info and EDD is 4/23-4/29
Ditto. I'm still on plant hold as well. Edd is 4/28-5/4.
I’ll never know if it made any difference or not (probably not), but I called Ford on Tuesday and really laid into them pretty hard. I was very careful to say that it wasn’t directed at the phone rep personally, but I was disgusted with the lack of information and I had moved beyond disappointed and was livid to not have my ‘21 months after ‘22s were being delivered. Next thing I know - boom, it shows up unexpectedly Wednesday morning.

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ll never know if it made any difference or not (probably not), but I called Ford on Tuesday and really laid into them pretty hard. I was very careful to say that it wasn’t directed at the phone rep personally, but I was disgusted with the lack of information and I had moved beyond disappointed and was livid to not have my ‘21 months after ‘22s were being delivered. Next thing I know - boom, it shows up unexpectedly Wednesday morning.
I did that a couple weeks ago and got a 100 credit for accessories, lol. Still no bronco. Maybe I should have you call on my behalf :)
Sponsored