Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone who is like myself and won't be receiving a vin today. Don't lose hope. My dealer sent me this:

• Since Bronco was a June/July wholesale, only part of your Bronco allocation will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, April 21st(we will only be scheduling through the build week of 6/13). The remaining allocation will be eligible to schedule next month when we schedule the rest of June & July production.
This seems to jive with what we've seen, 6/13 has been the latest build week so far
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The nice lady in the CHAT gave me my VIN and Build Date Week of 6/13...but when I place the VIN in the "Tracker"... only shows order confirmed with no build date... Y'all might get more info from the CHAT..just a thought.
Yup that's what the public facing order tracker says until it's actually scheduled to a specific day and won't say anything much until the built notification anyway. All non reservation orders can only use this tracker once scheduled for an initial production week. Once you have a VIN you were initially scheduled, it may move around until closer to the build date, and even then once in the actual week it may move due to the line being behind.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Build Week June 6th

Oh Christine. Bless your heart.
When you went in to the chat, what did you pick as the "nature of your inquiry"? It only gives 2 options and "check on the status of my damn Bronco" is not one of them. I am seeing "Vehicle Features, Service and Maintenance, etc." and "SYNC/ My Ford Touch/ Navigation".

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When you went in to the chat, what did you pick as the "nature of your inquiry"? It only gives 2 options and "check on the status of my damn Bronco" is not one of them. I am seeing "Vehicle Features, Service and Maintenance, etc." and "SYNC/ My Ford Touch/ Navigation".
first one will work.

Tbrownwyw

Base
First Name
Talon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford ranger, 1972 f100 ranger SWB,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 Build Week June 6th

Oh Christine. Bless your heart.
Hey I tried this earlier and they said they needed two different numbers. I have the 4 digit dealer number, but where to do I get the other one?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey I tried this earlier and they said they needed two different numbers. I have the 4 digit dealer number, but where to do I get the other one?
I got all the numbers I needed off of the order preview sheet my dealer emailed to me after I submitted my order to them.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's the Sales code on your DORA

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Week of 06/13/2022.
Reservation date 07/25/2020. Coded as Priority Code 10 Small Dealership.
4 DR.,Hard Top,Black Diamond,Mid,2.7 ,with Tow Removed by Dealer.(Which at this point is fine by me).
Holy Smokes! At least I have "something" to go by now.

STEPHEN - Here's your new
2022 BRONCO BLACK DIAMOND™
From Bill Marine Ford

Order Status

• Scheduled for Production
    Week of 6/13/2022
    Scheduled for Production Week of 6/13/2022

• Built
    Built

• Shipped
    Shipped

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25 1650568966684

Preproduction, computer-generated image shown. Vehicle deliveries expected to begin first quarter 2022 and extend throughout the calendar year. Not representative of vehicle ordered.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dangF5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dangF5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dangF5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dangF5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dangF5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang, F5....dang...........

BroncoDad93

Big Bend
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats to all!!
Called Ford’s number (because I saw I was #51 in line on Ford Chat…wonder why lol) and was told I also have a 6/13 build date! Let’s Goooo!
Ordered on 3/4/22
Cactus Gray Big Bend, 2.7L, Mid pkg, aux switches

Bob L

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man getting even more frustrated now, seeing orders from the first week of March scheduled and my order was from last week of January and nothing yet. Called Ford and they said my order was clean no constraints but unscheduled, keeping fingers crossed it makes it into one of the remaining weeks, please please please!!