patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping to see you get scheduled and disappointed you weren't . You are at the front of this 2 door BL log jam. I was thinking it might open the flood gates.
Well, thank you, I appreciate that, although there are 7 units ahead of me, and no indication whether they're 2 or 4 door, or what model they are.
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget that there are many people that don't check/refresh the forums every 15 minutes. So, it is very possible there were more than 16 that got scheduled.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just scheduled for 6/6. Woohoo! #18 on the Spreadsheet of unscheduled orders. To those 2-door builds I leapfrogged I sincerely apologize.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1650634696563
Did you happen to check yesterday? I wonder if schedulings are still trickling in if so.

As far as the Webasto plant thing somebody said in the big thread they e been hiring for it for a couple months now so maybe it's coming online soon? I honestly don't know much about it except the typical Webasto sucks thing.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, thank you, I appreciate that, although there are 7 units ahead of me, and no indication whether they're 2 or 4 door, or what model they are.
On Dec 8, 2021 John sent out an email with the data for all reservations. It is slow at work so I went through and found some builds not identified in the SAC Order and Stat Sheet. Good news! Auto update place in line #'s 2,3,5,6 and 7 are all 4 doors. I couldn't find or missed the other places in line. John's data was not listed in any kind of order.

For those interested the results are below. Roof type not indicated. I did not add to Stat Sheet and do not know if any below are scheduled. Hopefully John can clear it up when he returns. The number listed is the Auto update MY 2022.

#2 Badlands 4 door 2.7 Lux Carbon MGV
#3 Badlands 4 door 2.7 Lux A51 MGV
#5 Badlands 4 door 2.7 High White MGV
#6 Outer Banks 4 Door 2.7 High EGM
#7 Wildtrack 4 Door 2.7 High EGM Cloth Sand
#9 Badlands 4 Door 2.7 Lux VB MGV
#12 Badlands 4 Door 2.7 Stand EGM MGV
#16 Badlands 4 Door 2.7 Lux HPR Leather
#17 Wildtrack 4 Door 2.7 Lux Cactus Leather
#18 Outer Banks 2 Door 2.7 Lux CO Cloth Roast
#19 Badlands 2 Door 2.7 Lux Black MGV
#21 B. Diamond 2 Door 2.7 Mid Cactus MGV

And that's where I ran out of steam.

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my own reference: I have John's last updated spreadsheet back in December, on pg 219 of this thread.

Anyone feel free to correct me - I did skip a page here or there in my search.

*EDIT: he did send an updated list via email on 1/25
On John’s December sheet, I was #69. On his March sheet I was #64. Sorry for being naive, but does that mean that 5 people have cancelled or moved their reservation? He keeps everyone on the list no matter what, built, Raptor, etc., correct?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On John’s December sheet, I was #69. On his March sheet I was #64. Sorry for being naive, but does that mean that 5 people have cancelled or moved their reservation? He keeps everyone on the list no matter what, built, Raptor, etc., correct?
I compared the SAC Stat sheet and looked at "99" orders. One reservation number showed up in December and then was not there on John's next update. I didn't check more "99" but that is at least one spot you moved up and I would bet it is people that dropped or "99" their order.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On Dec 8, 2021 John sent out an email with the data for all reservations. It is slow at work so I went through and found some builds not identified in the SAC Order and Stat Sheet. Good news! Auto update place in line #'s 2,3,5,6 and 7 are all 4 doors. I couldn't find or missed the other places in line. John's data was not listed in any kind of order.

For those interested the results are below. Roof type not indicated. I did not add to Stat Sheet and do not know if any below are scheduled. Hopefully John can clear it up when he returns. The number listed is the Auto update MY 2022.

And that's where I ran out of steam.
I go on vacation next week and all my work is finished for this week. Have to kill some time so I ran the list to #30. I was still unable to find #1 or #4.

#22 BL 4dr 2.7 Lux CO MGV
#27 BL 2dr 2.7 Lux CG Leather
#29 WT 4dr 2.7 Lux Race Red Leather
#30 Base 4dr 2.3 Auto A51

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this community. I would definitely rock a SAC hat, with my original number in line on it like a member ID #.

Somebody did mess up the filter view for remaining unscheduled 22s.

Edit
Also, I only counted 37 total scheduled. I thought we were in the high 20s by last week. And John said 29 were previewing this week. So exactly how many were scheduled yesterday? I wonder how many allocations SAC is getting for June- July

Last edited:

Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
Love this community. I would definitely rock a SAC hat, with my original number in line on it like a member ID #.

Edit
Also, I only counted 37 total scheduled. I thought we were in the high 20s by last week. And John said 29 were previewing this week. So exactly how many were scheduled yesterday? I wonder how many allocations SAC is getting for June- July
I saw that, tried to troubleshoot, and haven’t solved it. All filter views were deleted and there’s now no way to add data filters by column. Not sure if someone was trying to lock things down to prevent other mistakes or something.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Edit
since Ford decided to split the scheduling for this cycle at the last minute then the remainder of that allocation is probably going into the next scheduling.

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure...I don't recall seeing a March update/spreadsheet.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs