First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called and I have a 6 pm appointment tonight to come in. I’ve already provided my Z plan pin, and that I’ll be financing through my credit union so we’re all good there. They’ve sold plenty of Broncos the last few weeks so I’m not really concerned about my MY21 price protection. Things are looking good!
Sponsored

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An update the dealer has allowed us to bring outside financing but since they dragged it out I won't be picking it up tomorrow now hopefully on Saturday morning.

Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seemed appropriate to pick up the new Bronco with the fully restored 1972 U15 Bronco. It is now parked next to the almost fully restored 1969 U14 Bronco. Today was a great day.

0BF87C7C-6E54-4B3B-A076-3F625073423C.jpeg

77779AE7-9D1C-4656-A8C7-5F143AA2FC1E.jpeg

Devreal

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seemed appropriate to pick up the new Bronco with the fully restored 1972 U15 Bronco. It is now parked next to the almost fully restored 1969 U14 Bronco. Today was a great day.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 20220421_162901

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 20220421_162901
That’s awesome.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m home with my Bronco. Only 8 miles on the odometer. Gullo Ford was amazing. They had the right price with no issues, Z plan added, fair trade in deal, no problems with using my own financing, no added fees, and didn’t install the front license plate bracket. I couldn’t be happier. I’ll add some pics tomorrow.
My dealer called and I have a 6 pm appointment tonight to come in. I’ve already provided my Z plan pin, and that I’ll be financing through my credit union so we’re all good there. They’ve sold plenty of Broncos the last few weeks so I’m not really concerned about my MY21 price protection. Things are looking good!

Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if tracking (car number) changes when CSX gives the Bronco to BNSF? I would assume not but my CSX now says “no status available”. Maybe they are unloading and reloading into a car headed for the west coast?
This has probably already been asked here, sorry if this is a repeat.
I would like to know the same please!

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picking it up tomorrow! WOOOOHOOOO!

Although this tracker is super confusing as it is a BIT off, ha!

Original order date was 20 JUL 21, NOT 17 MAR 22 with a re-order date of 10/8/21 for the MY22 and status still says ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice)....so maybe that will give some hope to anyone that might be sitting in the same status wondering, what the hell??

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/21/22 Build Week Group 1650648043055

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those of you who care...

We signed the paperwork last Saturday; our dealer's in NH, we're in MA. On Tuesday (last Monday being a state holiday), a runner dropped off the registration at the dealer branch of the MA RMV. We were told 1-3 day turnaround for plates.

Got a call Wednesday that Carlyle would be ready yesterday. He wasn't. Today, my wife logged into our insurance portal, and the Bronc's not listed. Called our agent, who told us the vehicle still isn't registered in the MA RMV.

Called the dealer's sales manager. Got voicemail. Called our primary point of contact. She's out of the office. An associate claims he's going to check in and get back to us.

Our best hope now is plates arrive Monday and we go back up Tuesday. We've signed papers, gave over our down payment. This is a big maddening.

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is kinda hopeful. Question, did your tracker ever update past In Production? Also did your dealer ever see an update or rail tracking?
my tracker did update past in production, but it was always late. It would update and show a day a few days past.

my dealer only knew when I knew.
Sponsored