Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Haha - don't mind us just a couple of neighborhood kids creeping on your Ford Employee vehicle in your driveway.

I'm kidding - I would've gone next level and rang the doorbell.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Haha - don't mind us just a couple of neighborhood kids creeping on your Ford Employee vehicle in your driveway.

I'm kidding - I would've gone next level and rang the doorbell.
Honestly it would be less creepy if they ringed the doorbell.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was waiting to see if that garage door opened and they ran off :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what possesses people to go onto someone's property to do stuff like this. Yeah, it's a cool vehicle and we're all excited about it. But stay off their property...

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was waiting to see if that garage door opened and they ran off :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what possesses people to go onto someone's property to do stuff like this. Yeah, it's a cool vehicle and we're all excited about it. But stay off their property...
Yeah I suspect this will be something to get accustomed to anywhere I go once I get mine - luckily it won't be in my driveway - but still a bit troublesome. Happens with my bike all the time too.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Black is the way to go for a Raptor - if for no other reason than to diffuse the lunacy of those flares...
I'm not typically a fan of black. But I had to change my order from cactus to shadow because of this. I think I'll be happy with this decision.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing against the Raptor but ford is again screwing up the bronco rollout. Meet the demand for the bronco first. You can’t even test drive one still. Ford loves different versions but from a production standpoint it’s inefficient. They would do allot better if they focused on meeting the demand for broncos. Supply the dealers and fill all the orders. Wonder what that amount is? A lot more than they produce now.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing against the Raptor but ford is again screwing up the bronco rollout. Meet the demand for the bronco first. You can’t even test drive one still. Ford loves different versions but from a production standpoint it’s inefficient. They would do allot better if they focused on meeting the demand for broncos. Supply the dealers and fill all the orders. Wonder what that amount is? A lot more than they produce now.
You can certainly test drive one. You just have to know how to ask

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black is the way to go for a Raptor - if for no other reason than to diffuse the lunacy of those flares...
I was thinking the same thing, but then the sun bounced off the comically large fenders and I realized I still hate it.

The Bronco Raptor is the Bronco who was already good looking but went overboard on cheap PLASTIC surgery.

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ran across this in my YouTube feed. I don't think I've seen it posted in these forums yet.

Ok the fenders are ugly but they look a little better with shadow black. I think this thing may look better with painted fenders, would need a PPF wrap to keep them from getting destroyed. Maybe have an unpainted set for when you wheel with it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish people would quit with this dumb argument. The rollout of the BRaptor actually helps people get scheduled earlier. It removed 3000+ early reservations from the regular Bronco que and freed up a few constrained items for others. And there are/were plenty of dealer mannequins/demos out there to test drive if you spend a few minutes calling around to find one.

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking the same thing, but then the sun bounced off the comically large fenders and I realized I still hate it.

The Bronco Raptor is the Bronco who was already good looking but went overboard on cheap PLASTIC surgery.
Maybe people will put sasquatch fender flares on it or something. That might help

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe people will put sasquatch fender flares on it or something. That might help
I mean sure they could, but I wouldn't pay high $60's-80k for one knowing well and good I am going to have to spend more just to make it look acceptable.
Sponsored