First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we have a rough ETA on the rear bumper? I'd be over the moon if we can see a rough sketch or better yet a picture of it. I have a decision to make this Friday and understanding SVC's timeline would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Everyone,
First, we want to thank you all for your support and feedback on the bumper! Our goal is to build best in class products, and your feedback is extremely valuable for us in that process.

To help make the best better, we now have the following additional options available for your Baja Bumper orders.

Options:
- Added tow hooks for recovery points
- Front camera relocation bracket

The tow hook mounts will fit a standard 3/4" D-Ring Shackle on each side. Stay tuned, we'll have more info & updated photos coming soon. We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you on the trails!

Cheers,

AJ

Any pictures of the bumper with the tow hooks? Will they be chamfered for use with soft shackles?

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
On your website, it shows the baja winch bumper having the winch mounted on top of the bumper. In your Bronco Knoll thread, there is a photo of four Broncos. The one on the far right, it appears the winch is mounted inside the bumper, and it has D ring mounts. Is that bumper going to be available? It’s exactly what I’m looking for.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On your website, it shows the baja winch bumper having the winch mounted on top of the bumper. In your Bronco Knoll thread, there is a photo of four Broncos. The one on the far right, it appears the winch is mounted inside the bumper, and it has D ring mounts. Is that bumper going to be available? It’s exactly what I’m looking for.
That bumper is actually a competitors. We are currently staying away from that design because we worry that it will block the intercooler, and create heating issues in the summer months.

We will with time offer one that is hidden and contained within the bumper. The 2.3L is easy to offer it with, we are looking at what to do with the 2.7L because the trans cooler is in the way.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any pictures of the bumper with the tow hooks? Will they be chamfered for use with soft shackles?
We'll get some for ya. We have a few coming out of production now. They are rounded enough for soft shackles. 🤙

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We'll get some for ya. We have a few coming out of production now. They are rounded enough for soft shackles. 🤙

Thanks
I really like this design as I don't plan on adding a winch but definitely need a place for shackles.

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As luck would have it my attempts to get a rear bumper from another vendor failed miserably. So, I was back to the drawing board until I saw the SVC release and placed my order that day. It looks awesome and I can't wait to get installed.
Sorry to hear about other vendors not coming through. Thanks you for the support, we look forward to getting one on your rig!

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That bumper is actually a competitors. We are currently staying away from that design because we worry that it will block the intercooler, and create heating issues in the summer months.

We will with time offer one that is hidden and contained within the bumper. The 2.3L is easy to offer it with, we are looking at what to do with the 2.7L because the trans cooler is in the way.
Thank you for the info! Can’t wait to see what you do for the hidden winch bumper, as I have a 2.3 7 speed ordered.

Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm waiting on an intercooler relocation solution and understand that dealing with the trans cooler is yet another hurdle on the 2.7L EB. Blocking the IC in the stock configuration is suspect, you add the performance modifications I've performed on my rig and the risk and concerns grow. It's exciting to know that SVC may offer a bumper with a hidden winch in the future. If/when that day comes, I'll be in line to purchase and install it on my rig. For now, I'll be rocking the factory front bumper.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @SVCOFFROAD - Great looking bumpers.

Any photos of this bump installed showing the underbody skid? Are you planning to offer a mid skid to match?

cheers.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey @SVCOFFROAD - Great looking bumpers.

Any photos of this bump installed showing the underbody skid? Are you planning to offer a mid skid to match?

cheers.
Thanks, we don’t have any updates yet. We’re working on getting a few getting a few more items like our Long Travel system out the door. We’ll hopefully get that done in the next month or two.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can the acc/cruise control be kept somewhere close to oem location?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can the acc/cruise control be kept somewhere close to oem location?
Yes, if you dont install any lights in the lower section you leave it in the stock location with the inter cooler fan blade system.
Sponsored